s*y trying again

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,309 times. The last Post () by master G.

• as posted elsewhere
    S*y has changed something on channel 4 (transponder 12.480) and killed down and put newcs 1.67 out of use for the whole transponder..you can see the ecm decoding but no video signal..thats remind me similar story in Brasil, turkey, italy..i think something big ´s cooking..i did some test on DM500 and that was my conclusion ..for now...cheers Analoguesat responded with "Good. The companies selling boxes withc ommercial card shares on them for a handful of quid have ruined it for everybody. When card shares were complicated to set up, the preserve of hobbyists and there was only a few hundred folks doing it then it wasnt a problem. Now its gone mainstream with thousands of folk sharing with 50 quid boxes its hitting Sky's revenue. The sooner they shut this avenue down the better."

• Scoot this has been the case for about a month now . Nothing changed. Oscam can still open encrypted on this transponder but for how long who knows. It was only a matter of time until sly stepped up there efforts. The payservers are ruining things for everyone and the once hobby has become a commercial market. I ditched my uk sub more than 1 year ago purely because i only ever found myself watching the fta stuff anyway. I find the german or italian provider has the movies etc earlier and still has many of the same programs. FTA viewing in my opinion has grown massively in the last two years. If your a sports fan though i would have to agree that sly is one of the best. Me personally have no interest in sports so i can do without.

Has anyone found any other transponders which have been amended

regards

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• just done a quick check. The transponder in question 3-4 weeks ago was 11469H

pick tv
    sly arts 2
    sly atlantic
    sly sports 1,3,4
    sly 1&2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• payservers ruin it for all. Don't know why people go to them anyway, they'll never get a decent picture anyway and they have everything they need to set up their own server. The amount payservers charge is enough to buy yourself a local anyway.
    The transponder your talking about, pick tv didn't work but the other channels on that transponder did work

• pick tv only opens via oscam now

• Oscam has better development and support than CCcam. There are far more quick updates/fixes on OScam when issues like this on *** happen.
    This is similar to what happened with *** Italia and OScam had a fix out very quickly afterwards

• Official Post

If Pick TV doesn't clear on any of my shares, does that mean they aren't using Oscam? Or do I need to use Oscam for it to clear?

Try your peers individually, CCcam may be taking ecm but not clearing the picture from one of your peers who has not changed to oscam yet.
    You should be getting it if you know what i mean:thumb:

• Official Post

Will that also work for vix?

Not tried myself but i believe it will.
    This is what you need is to have
    1- CCcam.cfg that has all ur settings and lines together.
    2- create a file named CCcam_0.cfg with some of the lines.
    3- create a file named CCcam_1.cgf with other lines.
    4- open cccam.info and press "menu" on the remote.
    5- choose the file u want to activate and click on the green button to activate it.

• i have been using cccam to read the card not oscam and suddenly yesterday everything went off ? ? ? :bawling:
    so i spend all evening installing oscam on my boxs and still no picture ! out1 i like oscam it looks good !
    so in the end i try the original uk subs box and message WRONG CARD FOR THIS BOX is displayed . . . . . . . . . .Does this mean provider (uncle ruppie) has done something ?

am i alone ? has anyone else noticed this ? rangers v celtic ? thanks forum i':questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:m not sure what to do next now ? ? ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!