Sly UK need help please

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,851 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi guys i used the oscam config here on the fórum but my card is not clearing any channel can someone please help please

• yes the entitlements is untill december

configs here:

after some zapping:

please help me

So is this right or what is wrong please give us a hand

• Does any one know if I can use this old box for avoid the pairing with sly please let me know thanks

Amstrad DRX890-C

please someone that can help
    i have now switched to my old sd box but channels still not clearing

• no not with the one i said i rang sly and paired it with my old sd box but my m8 have a amstrad that i mentioned and if it works i get it off him and use it with the hds

• I have pair it at 9pm about and i have change it to newcs but even so still not clearing channels what you think it is?

Last night about 9pm

• Please help my card is now paird with sd box an old ***+ box sd only but it only clear very few channels do you know Y please help I don't know what else to do????

Please HELP please

• How many entitlements have you got? What channels ain't clearing?
    Have you got latest catseye / channel frequencys?

Post your latest log now you have paired to an sd box. It may provide a clue

• I had a problem similar to yours and rang *** to activate my HD card in an SD boxb, all ok now but cannot share in HD , all channels in SD are clearing in my vu duo.

• this is the log just now

its not clearing any channels like sports movies etc only disc. turbo etc and Disney nothing else

and I have 18 entitlements

well my card don't open nothing nearly only the disc. channels Disneys and a few mtvs

I don't know what to do now

I had a problem similar to yours and rang *** to activate my HD card in an SD box, all ok now but cannot share in HD , all channels in SD are clearing in my vu duo.

I think you have just answered your own question.

Why would 5ky give you HD channels when you can't watch them in a SD box?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!