Mag 250 Guide for you all (im new here:P)

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 33,547 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi There,
    I am trying to get Filmon.com iptv into my Mag250 with out any luck. Do I have to put it in via a usb stick. I have tried to follow your instructions with out any luck, I have used one note on my laptop but when I try and save Filmon I dont get an option of save as txt. Am I doing something wrong? Your help would be much appreciated,
    Thanks
    Jasper69

• hi please can u explain me how to Encode : utf-8 --> save thank you.

Hi I am new to this ! but do you have to do this for every channel ? is there a way were you just find any free portal ?

You can add as many as you like to your list.m3u.. but remember that streams have very little livespan...

I am trying to get Filmon.com iptv into my Mag250 with out any luck. Do I have to put it in via a usb stick. I have tried to follow your instructions with out any luck, I have used one note on my laptop but when I try and save Filmon I dont get an option of save as txt. Am I doing something wrong?

I have never used a mag but from what I gather its as you say: have your text.m3u encoded and saved in uf8 and upload it from a penstick.

please can u explain me how to Encode : utf-8

There is no point in asking a banned member anything.
    how to encode is prepare your list.m3u using NOTEPAD++ and in CODIFICATION > encode to uf8 , save it then upload it as mentioned before..

• Sorry if I missed something or in wrong mode, but in the UI I have with my MAG250, I see no Notepad utility.....how do I access it?
    Thanks.....

[QUOTE

Question just post them will try to answer all questions

Enjoy

Made by Vsdr[/QUOTE]

• [/QUOTE]

NOTEPAD++ install om your PC so you can edit/modify texts,etc....

• what I have done is copy a list into notepad on the pc, making sure it is a m3u list, then , "save as" the name can be anything, ex, test.m3u then "all files" and below the you save it as a "UFT-8 file" the file you find then will look like a music file which you can load onto a usb and place in the usb portin the front of the mag 250 and then when you go into services, media player you will see the usb shown, open it and and you will see the channel list (test.m3u) which you can open

• what I have done is copy a list into notepad on the pc, making sure it is a m3u list, then , "save as" the name can be anything, ex, test.m3u then "all files" and below the you save it as a "UFT-8 file" the file you find then will look like a music file which you can load onto a usb and place in the usb portin the front of the mag 250 and then when you go into services, media player you will see the usb shown, open it and and you will see the channel list (test.m3u) which you can open

According to other users the list won´t work if streams are in rtmp even though hte list is an .m3u ,,
    I have posted many like this but so far the feedback, apart from being dismal, is that they don´t work..
    I don´t have a mag so I cannot test ...

• hi there, just wondering can i add rstp to the m3u list? if yes, how it work? is it still the same?

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,CHANNEL 1
    rtsp://cdn.xxx.tv/xxxx/xxx
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,CHANNEL 2
    rtsp://cdn.xxx.tv/xxxx/xxx

etc

can i do that please help thanks

• I have followed your instructions. I have the channel in IPTV Channels. I can't play this channel . Everytime I have PLAYING ERROR. What to do ?

• I have followed your instructions. I have the channel in IPTV Channels. I can't play this channel . Everytime I have PLAYING ERROR. What to do ?

hey stranger , why not pass by introductions so we can get to know each other..
    you could also read the site rules..
    then show us exactly how you have the channel listed..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!