rqcs with dish G4 card (white card)????

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,607 times. The last Post () by JDavid22.

• I think hes talking about Dish TV India mate, although what you have said is more or less true for this card also.

This is mostly a European forum, most of us can't even see the satellite that DISH TV is broadcast off.

Nano

• hi guys....

thank you for replying...i am talking about N.A. di$h...it`s going thru the card swap so new cards are based on G4...and G4 cards are not compatible with rqcs...we have tried it....however it would be worth trying it on sbox??? is there any good how to guide for setting up sbox??? we have never used any server other than rqcs...

thank you for the help...

• Looks like your going to have to start testing other emus or wait until RQCS is updated to work with a G4 card. sBox is supposed to be very good for Nagravision cards.

Nano

• Don't think any of the providers here are using Nagra G4 yet, most of the bigger packages here are using NDS Videoguard.

I thought that CS was pretty much underground in the US. What sort of stuff is available in Northern US and Canada?

Nano

• in N/A, people are using rqcs server with N3 card and using fslb as load balancer....with rqcamd as client...people are mostly interested in international channels...however i heard that N3 cards are being swapped with G4 cards and have tried G4 card with rqcs but session negotiation is not happening....

• Theres not many people i know that use rqcamd or RQCS server. I don't think its something that really took off on this side of the pond. I guess people use what ever emu suits what ever cards they have.

Most cards in Europe work with either OSCam, CCCam or MGCamd. sBox is also quite popular,

Nano

• is there any providers in europe based on Nagravision G4 that works with iks?

I take it you are aware that nagra1/2/3 is basically a name made up by all of us...it means nothing really because Kudelski change the rom type and version in a new card transition so we can all say ok thats my third gen card but rom types and revisions mean so much more.

For instance right now cards used in spain///Canal+/formerly D+ Spain and uk virgin media both use the rom 180 card with an atmel chip and it seems to be some sort of basterdised system using seca and nagra..which could of course also be named (merlin) and looking at the revision in the uk of MER 000 it makes sense but it seems to be far more secure than any other n3 card i have encountered.

I,m pretty sure sbox will be on the ball if you cant read a nagra card thats for sure so take nano's advice and use it.

Also tell us the caid please?!

MK

• thank you guys for all the help...when we read the card, it only shows rom-552 and version 06...

is there a good how to guide for sbox set up? i have to learn from the beginning since i never used it...

thx again..

• thank you guys for all the help...when we read the card, it only shows rom-552 and version 06...

is there a good how to guide for sbox set up? i have to learn from the beginning since i never used it...

thx again..

You are going to have to read up on sbox mate..its fairly straight forward tbh..just edit the config with a reader...make sure you add the camid tho which is not required in other emus like oscam.So boxkey! rsa and config will be required.

Now next question! when you say (when we read the card) how exactly are you doing that? I hope you dont have this card hanging out of a pheonix reader using some fake nagra edit reader software on a pc as this will for sure mark and possibly damage your card which in turn could mean that your provider will know you have tampered with this card!!!

Put the card in oscam and log it!

MK

• Try oscam with these reader settings, these are for an omnikey reader and tried and tested so edit to suit your own reader...

[reader]
    label = n3 card
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    caid = 18xx
    boxkey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    rsakey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    detect = cd
    ident = 18xx:000000
    group = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

And oscam.conf

[newcamd]
    port = 12345@18xx:000000,000000,000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1
    mgclient = 1

Change red text to your caid and see how it goes

Note: there will NOT be any updates to rqcs so don't wait around for that ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!