rqcs with dish G4 card (white card)????

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,609 times. The last Post () by JDavid22.

• There was a forum its administrator, the same developer of rqcs, rqcamd and apparently fslb, here there are some who come from there, but I think they are not convinced to talk about a dead topic...

• There was a forum its administrator, the same developer of rqcs, rqcamd and apparently fslb, here there are some who come from there, but I think they are not convinced to talk about a dead topic...

I remember those days, are you talking about forum db4na or something like that, I think that forum is down! I still remember some names updatelee, DSM was the one who was able to build image with north American specs (Epg, increase time out so it scans NA providers..)

you took me back in the old days m8

I'm sure they remember me, I was quite active, maybe you're one of them but you just don't wanna tell me lol

Edited once, last by anis.ber ().

• Ahh those times, yes I remember those names, and no I was not very active, but if any at least one of those names is still or was still here, change of nickname, raton craquero- to mention some- as many great developers are gone and I don't know if they will come back to help the community.

I don't know how difficult is the nagra of these days, that from one day to another it was left to oblivion.

Edited once, last by JDavid22 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!