problems with a cline

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,232 times. The last Post () by master G.

• made a cline as many times before, tested the cline with cccam lines manager, that was ok, but i cannot see it in cs studio and the share has told me that I am off line anyone know what could have happened ?
    thanks
    junger

• have you checked the original cccam.cfg to see if its there . sometimes if a var is nearly fully on a dream your changes will not be saved

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• and you say the line isnt appearing in cs studio ?

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• do you have any info in cs studio

• well to be honest it sounds like you know what your doing !! post the c line in question without the dns address

• xxxxxxxxxxxx.dyndns.tv 12010 Prtioryman 180411 no { 0:0:2 } looks Ok to me.... add the line(s) manually instead of using another programme..
    maybe the error lies within the synchronization of cam.cfg + clines manager...
    its worth a try..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!