vu+ duo problems, keep getting the message.... check tuner configuration

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,065 times. The last Post () by coso.

• hi all
    ive just bought a vu+ duo and im having difficulty setting it up.
    ive followed the excellent set up tutorial on here but im getting stuck at the same place. ive set both tuners to 28.2 astra and eurotel as instructed, uploaded a channel list. all good so far. when i try to set up my epg i keep getting the message.... check tuner configuration.
    ive done a services search and checked the signal from my dish (fixed astra type) and its flying up and down wildly on both tuners.
    the signal is fine with my other ... box. so really dont understand what im doing wrong. im starting to think the box is faulty but its probably me.
    any help appreciated

• i have them both set to the details above, just dont understand what im doing wrong

i tried switching to a vix image. and then i actually managed to get bbc1 for about 2 mins, its as though the signal from my dish is in and out yet its fine on my other box.

• im really starting to pull my hair out now. when i go into sat finder my snr is bouncing between 12 percent and 65. i click ok and i get a green tick in the lock box, come out of sat finder go back in and its back to bouncing around. can anyone suggest any ideas. my sly box works fine, snr of around 65 percent always locked. could it be the cables or the sattelite position? some one please help.

• Double check all connections between the lnb and the duo buddy, a signal strength of around 65% on a sly box isn't that great to be honest.... if your prepared to give it a go I would do a bit of tweaking with your sat dish, there's a chance it is slightly out of alignment.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for that, I'll give that a try tonight, when I'm on sat Finder it's always set on manual transponder, if I change it to pre defined it just changes itself back, does this matter?

• hi all
    ive just bought a vu+ duo and im having difficulty setting it up.
    ive followed the excellent set up tutorial on here but im getting stuck at the same place. ive set both tuners to 28.2 astra and eurotel as instructed, uploaded a channel list. all good so far. when i try to set up my epg i keep getting the message.... check tuner configuration.
    ive done a services search and checked the signal from my dish (fixed astra type) and its flying up and down wildly on both tuners.
    the signal is fine with my other ... box. so really dont understand what im doing wrong. im starting to think the box is faulty but its probably me.
    any help appreciated

Hi
    This happened to me today and all I did was update software on a vu duo 2 using black hole

• Hi
    This happened to me today and all I did was update software on a vu duo 2 using black hole

Which software update did you perform buddy???
    You need to give as much info as possible.
    you probably wiped the previous channel settings or havent FULLY rebooted the box...
    So install the latest the latest channel settings or scan them in then FULL restart..

• Hi

I had to flash it again with the latest black hole and re instal cccam , nothing else seemed to work.
    Have you any ideas on the EPG I tried to record something for today but a single EPG is just showing the next 2 hours not the next 7 days. Thanks a mill

Kindest regards
    Michael

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “vu duo problems, keep getting the message.... check tuner configuration” to “vu+ duo problems, keep getting the message.... check tuner configuration”.
  • master G

Added the Label Static Dish Setup

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!