Blackhole 2.0.7 Niggle

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,385 times. The last Post () by car147.

• Has anyone who went from blackhole 2.0.7 from 2.0.6 reverted back , I'm finding on 2.0.7 that quite a lot of the time the remote becomes unresponsive and I get the working animation in the top left of screen just spinning for ages till I restart box, when I get time I'm going to reflash but before I do is 2.0.6 any more stable

• Hello buddy,

i'm using BH 2.0.7 myself on a solo2 and have had no problems whatsoever, running very stable for me. How many plugins etc are you using? do you have a swap file setup?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hello buddy,

i'm using BH 2.0.7 myself on a solo2 and have had no problems whatsoever, running very stable for me. How many plugins etc are you using? do you have a swap file setup?

No dont have that , have a couple of images on meoboot and also use the teleportation feature ,I also dont have that many plugins installed on blackhole home, I'll just reflash 2.0.7 then and see how it goes

• I've tried fresh installs of 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 and after some time they both become unresponsive and I have to restart box,
    thought it was maybe one of the plugins I was using so I used a blackhole backup image from here and it went great for a while but now doing the same

• Flash bh 2.0.7.1 then online update to 2.0.7.2. Use blackhole speedup to get rid of unwanted stuff that you don't need and if your not using a solo2 or duo2 then swap file needed to improve performance

• I've tried fresh installs of 2.0.6 and 2.0.7 and after some time they both become unresponsive and I have to restart box,
    thought it was maybe one of the plugins I was using so I used a blackhole backup image from here and it went great for a while but now doing the same

I would start fresh with a clean image ..then one by one install the plugins and see which one ,if it is plugins, which is causing the lag/drag..
    The solo2 has plenty of space to allow for additions so cant see lack of space a problem..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!