problem with *** italia channels

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,342 times. The last Post () by blackeaglece.

• Hi guys. I have lines from one europian server. All *** it channels work very good include hd channels. I don't know why fox crime hd channel and nat geo hd channel not work. What happen? Any measure from *** italia?

• Arxigos Please make an introduction, this is your final last chance request.

Those channels work fine on 5ky Italia by the way. It must be the way you have your box setup.

Nano

• works to you those channels?
    Only to me doesn't work NANO?

Nope your not the only one mate as i cant clear fox hd sports/crime hd or nat geo hd either..apparantly these channels are reporting not found in oscam servers with local cards which leads me to believe this is hw pairing by italia which i thought the italian government had ruled out so unless that law has been overturned then its anyones guess whats going on there.

They might be testing the tally hackers out hehe as they do know a thing or 2..dont look good mind you/.

MK

• Prepaid cards have issues with fox resident cards still work the last i knew maybe things have changed ive been of for a few weeks

Please let us know if prepaid cards are visible channels Fox crime HD and National Geographic HD Italy on alternative decoders

together we grow - ferdi

• Official Post

being reported elsewhere, by multiple users that the following channels on sly italia are now gone

Cinema 1 HD
    Crime HD

also 2 prima fila channels, Primafila 18 & 19 were off again last night. Does not bode well nor does it now appear to being restricted to HD channels only (18 & 19 are SD).
    the prima fila channels went off last 2 nights in a row when pron started

• it has something to do with NRT encoding

kindly see this

htxx://www.avmagazine.it/news/sorgenti/***-encoder-nrt-per-avere-piu-banda-e-hd_8026.html

regards

• Just got back from holiday and my Calcio card has gone 9996, which I think was due to expire in Jan, had entitlements until early dec I think. Missed the boat if it died on oscam or in original box though.

So far the sport cards I have seem ok.

• They're closing all channels day by day, also into original boxes, you need to call them and declare smart card and decoder serial number to be reactivate. Nothing to do with sharing in O*cam you've no subscription channel error. I think they're started pairing, just didn't closed all channels togheter to have time to answer user's calls. They've started with few channels so they've time to handle all reactivation user requests. In one week all channels will be black I suppose.

• ciao,

io son in italia....

il problema e' che

tutti i Decoder *** HD funzionano perfettamente con carte card 093B e 09CD,
    solo alcune 0919 anno immunita'
    se la 0919 la metti in Decoder May*** HD e' possibile che non funzioni solo (la Registrazione su May***)
    adesso ce' solo da fare dei test per abilitare il tutto gli HD con carta 0919 che e' lunica al momento che Riapre gli HD

faro' saper altro come avro' nuove notizie,

NB: pare che abbiano i nuovi decoder HD e May*** un nuovo codice in filmwer per abilitare HD dalla Card

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920

• tutti i Decoder *** HD funzionano perfettamente con carte card 093B e 09CD

All S** decoder with HD enabled card work properly, 0919,093b,09cd; this means that all HD channels are visible, while at the moment are dark on alternative decoder

solo alcune 0919 anno immunita'

this is another problem, maybe you're talking 999x error

adesso ce' solo da fare dei test per abilitare il tutto gli HD con carta 0919 che e' lunica al momento che Riapre gli HD

it is not reliable, where do you get this information ?

together we grow - ferdi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!