cccam for blackhole 2.0.6

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,651 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Which version cccam do i need for blackhole 2.0.6. The one i was using for blackhole 2.0.3 was cccam 2.3.0. Lines not now working since upgrading blackhole. cccam info plugin says connected but channels not clearing. The main reason for upgrading to 2.0.6 is that i have ordered a 1tb hdd for uno and version blackhole needs to be 2.0.5 or higher. Any thoughts.

• Official Post

Which version cccam do i need for blackhole 2.0.6. The one i was using for blackhole 2.0.3 was cccam 2.3.0. Lines not now working since upgrading blackhole. cccam info plugin says connected but channels not clearing. The main reason for upgrading to 2.0.6 is that i have ordered a 1tb hdd for uno and version blackhole needs to be 2.0.5 or higher. Any thoughts.

Use the files from post #86 onwards & they will work buddy.
    Blackhole softcams

• I have found that CCcam 2.1.3 runs best for my UNO with BH....
    and just to remind that Bh are now on 2.0.7 and since then a driver update has been released..
    there are certain differences for example ,,starting up speed is more efficient..
    the possiblity of eliminating image plugins helps too...

• Official Post

I have found that CCcam 2.1.3 runs best for my UNO with BH....
    and just to remind that Bh are now on 2.0.7 and since then a driver update has been released..
    there are certain differences for example ,,starting up speed is more efficient..
    the possiblity of eliminating image plugins helps too...

Image updates will have no effect on how the cam performs & the driver update was simply

Code
    Support play/pause key of new Duo2 RC(solo/duo/uno/ultimo)[/COLOR]

Glad to hear your problem is solved backstorn, we can close this one now.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!