Anyone Recommend a Android Tablet

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 668 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• My friend asked me to suggest/recommend as they intend to buy one for each of his kids for Christmas.

Looking at it from a 'bang per buck' perspective, anyone able to recommend one for between £60 and £100, with at least 1GB RAM and a decent Dual Core Processor.

Willing to order from overseas suppliers, as long as they are 'reputable' or have been used reliably before.

Thanks - Banny

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• speak to the sponsor he sells the sumovision cyclone voyager range. I bought the 8 inch version my self about 6 months ago and it's way way better than my ipad 2 ever was.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thanks, ill take a look, Apple need to make some changes to IOS, or maybe even some new OS all together, Apple users are getting bored with IOS x.x which is same as before with a few mods to it :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I have had a couple of tablets, and both times I couldn't get to grips with them. IMO the lack of keyboard is a killer for me. I think they could be handy if you tweet and are on facebook all day, and for this you don't need to worry about the processing power. You might appreciate a screen resolution of more than 800 x 480, and a screen bigger than 7" - so going just a bit over your budget I would agree with pheonix (as I always do:lolz:)
    http://www.ushop247.co.uk/Sumv…et-1GB-RAM-16GB-Bluetooth

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• It's not exactly for me my friend is buying them for his kids for Christmas. I think, im going to aim about 1GB RAM, 1.1Ghz+? CPU, HD Resolution (or close to), hopefully.

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks, ill take a look, Apple need to make some changes to IOS, or maybe even some new OS all together, Apple users are getting bored with IOS x.x which is same as before with a few mods to it :)

IOS7 :snicker:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!