The End has arrived :(

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,501 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• I forgot to mention that oscam - CSP - CCcam will still give problems unless either a fix or new version of CSP is released

• So there are a few options

Wait for new "fixed" versions of csp and multics
    Use oscam dvbapi on client boxes to view
    Or just switch completely to oscam and forget about csp/multics, some may not like that one though lol

• So there are a few options

Wait for new "fixed" versions of csp and multics
    Use oscam dvbapi on client boxes to view
    Or just switch completely to oscam and forget about csp/multics, some may not like that one though lol

Or wait and see if it works with older versions when people update their oscams hehe

• From what I see csphash is the same in older oscams and csp itself, you can't mix them or the problem crosses over.
    csp and multics will need to be fixed.

• See there is issues with some S*y channels now, seen this on another forum.

Disney XD SD.

It appears S*y were tricking the card into sending the wrong CW's from other channels which caused the effected channels to open for a few seconds and then scramble again.
    New Oscam released this morning has fixed the issue.

• anyone else loosing hd channels like i am only a very few working ??

Sly Italia? yep happening to everyone, something to do with a change in broadcast, Mpeg 4. Write up about it a few pages back.

This thread is about the rte issues so if your asking about sly italia you should probably start a new thread.

I started the thread, it was about *** italia !, but seeing as Sly UK have been changing things it can be about both! lol

• just to clarify the situation: the problem with almost every hd channels in sly it, IS NOT the new codec. the codec is still the "old" one, the problem is a PAIRING between card and reciever. only official reciever can open that channel cause of new algorithm

• just to clarify the situation: the problem with almost every hd channels in sly it, IS NOT the new codec. the codec is still the "old" one, the problem is a PAIRING between card and reciever. only official reciever can open that channel cause of new algorithm

Read today that it is the same encyption system that knocked Foxtel dead in Australia, any truth in that?

• something to do with a change in broadcast, Mpeg 4. Write up about it a few pages back.

I,m not convinced its that because the latest enigma2 recievers show mpeg4 broadcasts..however the exact version of mpeg broadcasts from italia remains to be seen..i suppose we should all expect major changes in the coming months with ultra hd on the way..i,m pretty sure broadcasters wont want that shared.

I started the thread, it was about *** italia !, but seeing as Sly UK have been changing things it can be about both! lol

There is actually another thread regarding rte2 which i started myself and it is located in the vip section/sync and i have both posted on this thread but there is so many threads being posted regarding channel issues these days so like anything else its pretty easy to get a tad mixed up what threads are for what problems.

Italia and slyuk appear to have different issues albeit they surfaced at around the same timeframe.

just to clarify the situation: the problem with almost every hd channels in sly it, IS NOT the new codec. the codec is still the "old" one, the problem is a PAIRING between card and reciever. only official reciever can open that channel cause of new algorithm

This does seem a more logical explanation although if this is the case then they are using the same pairing algo on all boxes because its been reported that a new paired card will work on all official italia stbs..if this is the case then it makes it much easier for a fix to be put into place that can be implemented into an emu allowing everyone to receive these channels again although i am a little sceptical about that unfortunately:(

MK

• someone has created a ticket for oscam developers to solve this problem, but they closed it saying OScam can't do anything to fix the problem. hope they're working on it even they say no!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!