The End has arrived :(

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,497 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• Official Post

So has this taken everyone by surprise?

Personally I thought Sly UK would be the first to go, didn't think the Italian version would be first, was going to get a sub when the UK lot went!

I know it's early days but does anyone think the new system will be cracked?

Its not gone yet though only a few channels, there was a complete blackout of the italia package a couple of years ago but the oscam devs had it back working in only 2 weeks but the truth is nobody knows what will happen next. From reading around earlier it seems this is what they are testing.

• Its not gone yet though only a few channels, there was a complete blackout of the italia package a couple of years ago but the oscam devs had it back working in only 2 weeks but the truth is nobody knows what will happen next. From reading around earlier it seems this is what they are testing.

i don't think that's the cause...this article does not explain why oscam and the other emu don't decrypt channels....video codec could be a problem for the reciever, not for emu...IMHO

• Sly Sports 3 HD
    Sly Cinema Hits HD
    Sly Comedy HD
    Primafilla 18
    Primafilla 19
    Fox Crime HD
    Discovery Sci Fi HD
    National geographic HD
    Cinema 1HD
    Cinema +1 HD

I tried and all work ere

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• Code
    http://svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/ntt-data-provides-encoding-solution-to-***-italia/

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• Official Post

So are we saying a fix could be found if this new Ntt data broadcast is figured out? Sounds to me that the hardware of our boxes needs upgrading to decrypt the new broadcast standard?

The hardware in our boxes has never been a problem before even a dm500 can still open the same sd channels as any E2 box with the right emu, we just need to wait for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!