The End has arrived :(

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,524 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• Make the most of it is all i can say. We all knew this would happen eventually.

Just hope and prey that the bods at OSCam can figure this one out, although the way i see it, we have had a good run either way you look at it.

Nano

hope so if true but i hope there will be a done and get hd up

• Obviously you have more experience than me in cs so I m letting myself belief you re right. If this won t be solved in the next few months I ll do my thesis on trying hack sly it :P

• oh dear, had mail from my old reliable cs "friend" abroad says expect no more sly uk soon due to pairing,,,,,,,dint think much to it anyway! anything on 30w now days? he dint think a fix was likely any time soon..soz

• oh dear, had mail from my old reliable cs "friend" abroad says expect no more sly uk soon due to pairing,,,,,,,dint think much to it anyway! anything on 30w now days? he dint think a fix was likely any time soon..soz

only been public for over a year now.where you been living?

• lets hope this gets fixed, now that Europe has now entered in to the mix….. In OZ this has been a royal pain in the ass….
    Excuse my ignorance, but if this is TIED to the BOX, would it not be feasible to add a sort of box 'emulator', as someone on this thread pointed out, M$ xbox CD drive can be Emulated to play off a HDD…. or am i clutching at straws……just my tiny two cents worth…..

• just found this
    We were investigating this issue about *** It HD channels and we learned that HD channels are not paired. The format of HD channels has been changed by *** and according to our source, we need to wait for Enigma 3 to come. Our source also mentioned once we use Enigma 3 all HD channels of *** IT will show up again. Some customers also asked us about CAID 0919 and the update about this one is that this CAID has also faced the same issue and HD channels are not visible on this CAID too.

This is copyed from other forum !

• Official Post

just found this
    We were investigating this issue about *** It HD channels and we learned that HD channels are not paired. The format of HD channels has been changed by *** and according to our source, we need to wait for Enigma 3 to come. Our source also mentioned once we use Enigma 3 all HD channels of *** IT will show up again. Some customers also asked us about CAID 0919 and the update about this one is that this CAID has also faced the same issue and HD channels are not visible on this CAID too.

This is copyed from other forum !

Enigma 3 ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!