The End has arrived :(

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,550 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• :17_002:hi
    "the end has arrived"
    yesterday was on cccam servers s*y sport 1,2,3 sd not clearing on sd cards.:stmutz::caz2:
    is back now.
    make your own opinion:bello:
    el pirate:17_002::76::trbtjrjq:

Edited once, last by sky pirate ().

• They are testing I recon to make sure its not effecting standard boxes soon as they see all these tweaks are working and not effecting normal customers they will start to go missing altogether , atm its not a big obstacle , if the enigma 3 comment is true it means there are still bigger changes to come , you will know this when they have drive to swap older equipment :good news:

• hi
    of course there will be iptv pirats sending - streaming out.
    there will be allways something on the net
    depends the internet EU sheriffs - laws how far this will go
    cheers
    lets enjoy cs as long it lasts

looking forward to this announced first time here enigma3:green:
    maybe the dreambox guys are working on it, thats why its so suspicious quiet on DM multimedia.
    mayvbe their goliath is born soon
    atb
    pirate :29_002:

Edited once, last by sky pirate ().

• @wadey... yours has been a whitelist issue and the other one was a test from s+y on sports 1.2.3
    i would not bother more with whitelist.
    coincidenz

strange thing that s+y tested something on sports 1.2.3 and this on a saturday all day!
    this means they wanted us too see this.
    they can test 4 am on a not popular channel, and nobody probably notice.
    message for me, "the end is near" ..............

• [quote='*** pirate','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=158653#post158653']@wadey... yours has been a whitelist issue and the other one was a test from s+y on sports 1.2.3
    i would not bother more with whitelist.
    coincidenz

strange thing that s+y tested something on sports 1.2.3 and this on a saturday all day!
    this means they wanted us too see this.
    they can test 4 am on a not popular channel, and nobody probably notice.
    message for me, "the end is near" ..............[/
    Qif it was just a whitelist issue my sports 1 2 3 would not have work like yours but thay did.and my m8 had no problems with none off is channels.so it carnt be that

• hi
    its a sd card, your m8 might have hd card, everything was smooth

• Beware the spies reading this lot there have been loads of issues of late a lot im sure people havent noticed , boxnation itv 4 hd along with all the sports channels , itv4 hd was tested when that champions league game was on its always on the weekends and at times its going to be busy , they need feedback from call centers to also scale the effect on official boxes , im sure by now everyone must be starting to realize its not just certain members that have issues operating their servers it started with csp originally,anyone noticed of late members are getting emm almost every hour on the hour ,dont shoot me for this statement if its wrong but ive been told this by a few folk , stop au to the card seems to stop the issues as ecm times have gone up and down ?? true or false i dont have the opportunity to test this out .

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• yes but mine was in a cccam server, and yours in oscam?

• thats what i thought, so the easy cccam servers will be aware or have a look at oscam, back to learn hehe
    oscam is interesting

• everytime we have had a blackout by cable or satellite companies a fix comes out within weeks....even now we have iptv in the frame wouldnt suprise me if they put all chans on ppv with a pin number and webcam on their boxes...lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!