Oscam Issues

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,777 times. The last Post () by eclipse2000.

• Hi all,

I'm new to Oscam, we are running this so 3 of us can share a connection we have from a line which has been granted from a friend.
    I have setup Oscam using this forum and everything looks to be working OK. Users are connected to the server OK and we can use the line OK from my friend but from time to time the connection drops. Users are still connected but it seems to be an issue with the line.
    My friend cannot find any issues his end so i was wondering if i could have missed something on setup.
    My setup is below. Be grateful if anyone has any pointers.

oscam.conf
    [global]
    serverip = xx.xx.xx.xx
    logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
    unlockparental = 1
    dropdups = 1
    lb_mode = 1
    lb_savepath =

[newcamd]
    port = xxxxxx@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = admin
    httppwd = xxxxxxxxxxx
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255

[lcd]

Oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = xxxxxx
    description = xxxxxx
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxx,35001
    user = xxxxxx
    password = xxxxxx
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0000:000000
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.0.11
    cccmaxhops = 3
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccreconnect = 0

[reader]
    label = xxxxxxxx
    description = xxxxxxxx
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxxxx,12050
    user = xxxxxxxx
    password = xxxxxxxx
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0000:000000
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.0.11
    cccmaxhops = 3
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccreconnect = 0

[reader]
    label = xxxxxxxxxx
    description = xxxxxxxxxx
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxxxxxx,17500
    user = xxxxxxxxxx
    password = xxxxxxxxxx
    fallback = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.2.1
    cccmaxhops = 5
    cccwantemu = 1
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccreconnect = 0

Thanks

• Hi Musogeek, Thanks for your reply.
    I did post in this section yesterday before making this post.
    My friend has offered to do this but more of a learning curve really wanting to do it this way.

My friend has offered to do this but more of a learning curve really wanting to do it this way.

If you want to get the full "learning curve" experience, why dont you & your 2 m8's chip in for a euro sub to share?
    That way you could get a few quality shares here on the forum and also have something to offer back..
    This forum is dedicated to card "sharing" which usually means you have a card to share.
    What you are really asking for is info on a glorified version of card faking which is a thorn in the side of genuine sat enthusiasts..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• OK after reading a little more in to it am i right in thinking by purchasing a card from *** this could be added using a Smargo reader to our linux box running our software and be shared between us, also offered back to forum members?

Thanks for your reply. Been a novice at this what is a "euro sub" to share.

OK after reading a little more in to it am i right in thinking by purchasing a card from *** this could be added using a Smargo reader to our linux box running our software and be shared between us, also offered back to forum members?

Yes m8, at the moment Sly can be shared but purchasing a new card & (sub)scription from Sly might not be wise at the moment as there is a new pairing method being rolled out which could potentially see an end to sharing that card leaving you with a 12 month contract..
    All new cards would/should be paired with this new encryption method

When I say euro sub, I mean a package for another provider (similar to SlyUK here).. If you purchased a package that members on here were interested in, you would have no problems getting good shares for SlyUK..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• OK great.
    I have a sly card which is about 2 years old, its been running in a HD box (one of the first as its the big black ones that first came out) and is still active. Would this work?
    :-)

Thanks

• Official Post

OK great.
    I have a sly card which is about 2 years old, its been running in a HD box (one of the first as its the big black ones that first came out) and is still active. Would this work?
    :-)

Thanks

Only one way to know for sure is by trying it buddy..

Tell us what setup you have, linux box/receiver or linux pc server with cardreader ? Then we can give you the configs to try..

• It looks like you have 3 lines from other servers...why the need to exploit their ports used? they will obviously have a different ip from you but it helps nobody showing off any ports used whatsoever!

key = 0102030405060708091011121314 no need for that either with cccam protocol..not even sure how you you added that in reader setup.

I am seeing this day in day out on here with ports and dyndns being plastered on open forums? why?

MK

• Thanks for your reply masterG, Your help is much appreciated.
    It's a Linux server with a Smargo reader through USB.
    Mee@Kat, As stated in a few of my posts I'm new to all of this. I removed all IP information etc which i thought was sensitive so apologies for not removing the ports. Live and learn as they say!!

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!