epl on jsc changes on 3 pm

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,040 times. The last Post () by deerhunter290378.

• Some changes took place to the English Premier League which will only effect Saturday 3PM kick offs which means that we can only show one (1) Live Saturday 3PM GMT match in each match week.

We are still able to show all games on Delay which means that the game must not start until 2 hours after its original kick-off time.

last news drom jsc

• Well that's a blow, wonder why? Wouldn't be happy if I were JSC , surely they had a contract and paid for those rights!

Hopefully JSC now return all their channels to 13e considering their is no reason to be of that bird now.

Bleeding greedy Premier League.

• in alls europes country is only epl have always prob jsc pay 350 million D US

FOR GET THE RIGTH ......................................................

• Yes this was reported about a week ago and the op was not believed I guess he was right after all they did exactly the same thing to viasat a tring the only difference is they have done it in record time.They have remove all but 1 3pm game from there online service something they didn't do to viasat until after a year of removing the games of satellite

• Wow didn't see this coming.... Makes my online pass worthless lol wonder if they change New Zealand online pass to show only 1 game aswell. Be great if jsc do go back to hot bird for their 1 match , I would definitely renew my card then, as get so much other sport eg boxing that I had to pay for on box office.... Fingers crossed for coming back to hot bird :-)

• looking at liveonsat, i should of bought the New Zealand premier league pass instead of JSC, as they are still showing all their games. hopefully somebody with the New Zealand pass can verify at the weekend, as i might pay for that :-)

• looking at liveonsat, i should of bought the New Zealand premier league pass instead of JSC, as they are still showing all their games. hopefully somebody with the New Zealand pass can verify at the weekend, as i might pay for that :-)

isnt this what all the fuss is about ? streaming from the various passes they sell, then pubs and clubs stream it in the uk?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!