Channel 5 HD

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,210 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Hi All, i have a VU duo (running latest VIX) and always managed to get channel 5HD...now all i get is the SID not found in PAT, i have manually scanned the frequencies from lyngsat and its in the satellite channel list, if i go to sat finder it shows a signal of 67% which is about average for my set up

Any help appreciated

• Official Post

Hi All, i have a VU duo (running latest VIX) and always managed to get channel 5HD...now all i get is the SID not found in PAT, i have manually scanned the frequencies from lyngsat and its in the satellite channel list, if i go to sat finder it shows a signal of 67% which is about average for my set up

Any help appreciated

I think it moved today, have not checked the frequency but had the same problem this morning. After running auto bouquets all was good again.

• thanks Ten Below, try a complete rescan (clear as well) and no change, is it possible to manually delete from the satellite list?

• thanks Meerkat, i have it on this frequency but still say SID not found in PAT, with reasonable signal.
    What is ECM length?

• Thanks, I just retuned my second tuner and now have lost the SID in PAT but no picture, progress, probably down to provider now ;-)

• It would be interesting to know if there is any set or usual times where these changes take effect, because I have my autobouquets running daily updates about 4am every morning and still find later that morning that since then changes have taken effect.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• It would be interesting to know if there is any set or usual times where these changes take effect, because I have my autobouquets running daily updates about 4am every morning and still find later that morning that since then changes have taken effect.

Not sure about auto bouquet although i,m also not sure whats going on with channel 5 HD..i noticed after scanning it back in a day or 2 ago there was also no epg for a few hours either even after a new epg scan.

A few weeks ago it moved from ftv to uk subscription with an ecm length change also..now yesterday its changed frequency and sid but ecms seem to be higher also so i,m wondering whats went wrong there..i dont have it as local but i receive it from cache although i have noticed some spiking.

Thanks, I just retuned my second tuner and now have lost the SID in PAT but no picture, progress, probably down to provider now ;-)

I,m not sure if channel 5hd moved to cards with full pack or something the other day but your provider/peer should automatically be sending you this channel regardless.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!