1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,188 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• I wont pay out any more for the use of a plugin not for the fact that im tight fisted , but this hobby already costs me enough and as it is and im sure most hobbyists that pay for cards will agree , your playing with you gear more than watching it , im not even watching what i pay for at the moment
    :lol:

• same here rarely watch my overpriced sub

have more fun flashing boxes lol

more streaming links being blocked in UK plugins going to be more bother than there worth shame

United Kingdom have this week started to block (censor) access to another five online TV and Movie streaming websites including Yify-Torrents, Project-Free TV, Primewire, Vodly and Watchfreemovies.

• can aanyone point me to the right direction. why 1channel dosent work when i press 1 chaannel no streams found? ISP blocking or? if yes what can i do to get throught a proxy? there are lot of free proxies so can i use them any plugins?

• Yes I was going to suggest vpn, why not use vpn as it is better than a proxy... Im not tech minded but just read vpn would be best way to go...you can set this up on your router.

Just wondering if this 1channel block is ISP specific, BT are blocking it but are all other ISPs blocking it too...?

• Yes I was going to suggest vpn, why not use vpn as it is better than a proxy... Im not tech minded but just read vpn would be best way to go...you can set this up on your router.

Just wondering if this 1channel block is ISP specific, BT are blocking it but are all other ISPs blocking it too...?

99% of uk isp are blocking it

• this version includes a proxy that is private and is supposed to be unmetered,so it shouldnt log the amount of redirects and then suspend the proxy for a time.

but remember guys,you are also having to contend with the new primewire i an human honestly captcha too.

this is to prevent bots and our boxes are the bots,so until code is written and added to overcome this captcha,you will find that sometimes the plugin doesnt work.the captcha is introduced by the primewire site,when too many connections are made from a single address,but using different ip's

this is exactly what happens when everyones using a proxy to connect.you cant blame the site,because to the site it looks exactly like a ddos attack,so its only protecting itself.
    the upside to this though,is the captcha,so far at least is only introduced for a relatively short time,probably about 10mins.

so if you find the plugin doesnt work,the chances are that if you try again in 5-10 mins time it probably will work for you again.

Ian.

• Ian thanks for all your help regarding Channel 1.
    I have sub to site your on and have changed my IP address. The problem is when I am using DCC it's still showing my old IP . I tried searching for the new IP but still coming up with the old IP I have tried Channel 1 and it still is not clearing? Any help would be appreciated, I an runnig VUsolo2 Thanks

• go into whichever image you are using ,menu-system-network and change it there.
    save and full reboot.
    remember thats only your internal IP.
    For your external IP to change ,restart your router but be careful that you might get the "notching up " warning from your host account...
    too many of these in 1 day can lead to a banning from your host provider

• Ian Is this for OE1.6 or OE2.0 images and does this folder need 1Channel installing first or should it work by FTP method and a reboot?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!