1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,226 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• I got it sorted after i did the telenet command from the post 9.

I've seen that you wanted to modify the plugin but can't because of the original author so would it not be possible to create a new plugin yourself?? Instead of 1chNnel you could rename a new one and possiblely use project free tv?? I don't think it has up to date films but has most tv shows

Just an idea lol

And thanks for the 1channel fix

• Thanks for the latest fix. I was wondering if you or anyone else could point me in the direction of a guide to create and add a private proxy.

Cheers

• basically you create one online thats personal to you or whoever you choose to give it to,that redirects to the letmewatchthis or primewire websites.because you are first going to the proxy before it then redirects,your ISP is none the wiser and because it will never be public,they will never get wind of it and then block it.you do have to remember to login into it though once a month,but its also easy to setup a schedule on your pc to do this automatically for you,in case you forget.think of it like your dns when using C/S

after youve done this you then edit the code within your version of the 1channel plugin to use the private proxy's url instead of the public one that its presently using.

job done.takes about 10mins in total.

Ian.

Edited once, last by ian1095 ().

• looks like a private proxy maybe the only way forward im afraid.

these public proxy's are now limiting redirection to just 20 redirects in a certain as yet unknown time period,so all using the new proxy will find that one channel is once again not working for them.

but my private one is still working fine.

maybe we will be able to source a less restrictive proxy tomorrow,but this new problem is a real blow and basically puts a stop to the usage of all public proxy's.

Ian.

• Ian, if you can give us a tutorial on how to make our own proxy that will be great. it will certainly help us noobies sort issues ourselves rather than bothering you guys.

• Ian, if you can give us a tutorial on how to make our own proxy that will be great. it will certainly help us noobies sort issues ourselves rather than bothering you guys.

i can,but you do also need to know how to decompile your 1channel plugin.pyo file too,then if i remember correctly,edit 43 lines of code containing all of 1channels url's with your new proxy url.

if you know what you are doing you can actually get away with changing just 3 as the enigma2 version only needs the first page to be proxied,because once on the site the other pages will open using the original primewire.ag url. your ISP is only blocking access you see,and once you are there,there's sod all they can do.but i think its easier for a novice to edit all lines of code rather than selecting just 3 out of 43,when youve no idea which 3 to select.

dont worry it sounds hard,but in a good python text editor it can all be done in one go using the replace option and takes no longer that 10 seconds.

but you do need a basic knowledge of python and also decompiling python to do this,so its not really for newbies.but im sure the mods on here could do this and create several working proxies for users of this site.

let me know.

Ian.

Edited once, last by ian1095 ().

• still working here with the very last update i posted last night.

to be honest though i think we are flogging a dead horse here and the only true way forward is private proxies.

Ian.

tried that proxy Ian & cant access the site?
    how do we add our own private proxys please fella?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!