RF Distribution

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 274 times. The last Post () by TK4|2|1.

• I replaced my *** digibox that was situated in the attic and fed my whole house through the 8 way splitter box.

I bought a dm500s in replace of it along with a triax trilink rf modular to enable the rf distribution.

Now this box feeds 8 different rooms but only get the same channel in each room so really could do with a multiroom setup. I have an extra satellite cable already there, it's just about getting the second dm500s around the house.

Is there any way to implement this so both boxes can be ran through my 8 way splitter box or is this not possilbe.

Would buying another triax tri link and connecting both tri links in series with coax cable from rf1 rf1.

Would that be something that could work or is it impossible?

• Yes you will need another modulator for the second DM, obviously set to a different RF channel. You just loop them together (rf out to rf in).
    Only problem is, because both are same receiver, you may find changing channel will operate both receivers.

Sent by pressing buttons.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!