Oscam channel info list

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,972 times. The last Post () by romman.

• Hi does anyone know if there is such a list for seeing what channels are actually being watched by your clients.

Obviously this it not important i suppose i am more being nosey.. thanx

Welcome back linuxsat BTW:43_002:

• Thanks but not sure what the hell that is and i am also using oscam.

Thanks anyway as i was after a list in leigmans terms to read a single channel itself ie 0963= 12fa etc

Or is that what that is???

• you need to create a config file for oscam called oscam.srvid . This gets placed in the same folder as your oscam.user oscam.conf etc .

Here is a link for one already done for you just put the file into your config directory and restart oscam

oscam.srvid - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i put the file in my eagle but i dont see anything different in web if ? did i miss something ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• How FOOLISH i checked web if again and i was looking in the wrong place ! too much penthouse HD affecting my eyes ! What a numpty !
    Thanks to newtolinux for the file and instructions ! cool feature ! :21_002:

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I must be looking in the wrong place too keep getting this 0963:107D unknown

Put file in twice and restarted oscam but still the same or as said am i looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for file and guidance new2

romman

• romman

you need to create a config file for oscam called oscam.srvid . This gets placed in the same folder as your oscam.user oscam.conf etc .

Here is a link for one already done for you just put the file into your config directory and restart oscam

oscam.srvid - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

regards

new2

Just make sure your oscam.srvid file is located in the same directory as your oscam.user folder. Chmod to 644 but shouldnt be necessary really !!!! . Give oscam a restart and now it should show what channels people are watching other than the "0963:107D unknown " that u been getting.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks new2 but that is exactly what i did do and i know its the correct file as it has todays date next to it,only thing i did not check was chmod but that is already at 644 so its strange.

It is in next to my oscam.user etc in the path etc/tuxbox/config.

Restarted oscam/ restarted both in fact client and server and rebooted the whole box also but its still the same.

Thanks.

• Hi dont know why that multi sat file would not work for me but i found a 2 part list for *** uk only and i edited it into the config and it worked straight away,it is old tho january i think so some are missing but its weird why it worked and the other did,nt.

Cheers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!