Unwanted guests

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,310 times. The last Post () by skunk1111.

• How vulnerable is cccam? I have 2 clients who I've zeroed in my fline i.e. F: username psswrd 0 0 0 { 0:0:0 } (I cant set up my router to block their ips so this was my only option) but they're still connected to me (its over 6 weeks now) and this week I noticed that they're showing as "active" clients. Help.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Pm them asking them to eliminate the lines. then follow my tut about cleaning out / refreshing cs studio to watch the movements ,then unless you block their IPs in router , just sit back + wait for them to get bored enough,,although they will probably show as active ,they wont/can´t recieve anything from your server...
    all this is presuming you have at least some basic security on your server ; change of box password ,close all ports except the cccam port..which you could also change from the default 12000 ....

• Put this in your cccam config and it will show any illigal users etc.

LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt

i change the password in the f line and also give all 0s and they dissapear most of the time shortly after that.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!