oscam not clearing

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 950 times. The last Post () by eimear.

• hi i cant get my oscam to clear any channels i have cccam 2.2.1 and oscam 5953 can anyone help me my confg files are:

oscam.user

oscam.server

oscam.conf

• my friend has a *** card that he shares with his family in europe so they can still watch uk tv he gave me a line and it works on cccam but not on oscam it an nline with Suk on vuduo with vix 3.797.
    Where are the ports clashing?

• my friend has a *** card that he shares with his family in europe so they can still watch uk tv he gave me a line and it works on cccam but not on oscam it an nline with Suk on vuduo with vix 3.797.
    Where are the ports clashing?

The nline port is 20000 and your newcamd port is 20000 for 0963 are you just running oscam to use his nline or do you have a local your self ?Also if you are running oscam/cccam why would you then need to put the line in an oscam reader rather than leave it in cccam and use it there where it is working? im sure your friend will let it get used on other boxes or give you more lines if this is the case , but it seems you are trying to fake a line and although this is easy done you wont get assistance on this site for that
    :taxman:

• fake a line? i just want to learn its not important i just assumed forums were here to help people learn for the sake of having the knowledge

• fake a line? i just want to learn its not important i just assumed forums were here to help people learn for the sake of having the knowledge

Yes forums are ,you are right but when your very first posts entail questions like yours there is margin of doubt as to what you are trying to do with the information ,if you can explain better why cccam is not good enough for you to use ????

• cccam is good enough to use but i would like to know why oscam wont, my friend said it is better and this is why i wanted to use it to begin with but it wouldnt work nor mgcam so iv set it up with cccam as im familiar with cccam because when we first heard of dreamboxes etc this is what we used and i knew how to set with VC or cline, and im happy enough to use this as its flawlessim not to sure what he was on about, but the fact that oscam or mgcam wont work really bugs me and i cant let it go. i dont mind using cccam at all, but what am i doing wrong with the others will still be stuck in my head. as for this being my 1st post i have a young daughter who takes up all my time so i dont really get the chance to mess otherwise i would be posting on here as i used to on WOS generally skin changes that i think people might like for vix night

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!