No network connection

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 909 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• Hi guys, as of yesterday both of my solos lost there network connection. I'm using homeplugs and I've never had problems before. But having a play around and swapping homeplugs around i managed to secure a connection on my downstairs one but not on my upstairs. I've checked the homeplug on the laptop and I'm still getting 30megs download. I can't reflash the image as all my USB won't wok even after depleting a. Making a new partition. So im Stuck in a rut, any ideas??

Thanks

• if the laptop connects and the box wont have you gone into network on the box and set it to dhcp , and have you tried to reset the plugs ive had it before that the plugs just would just not entertain bridging to the box till i reset them although they would will a different device , I would check the box you want to flash in the location where the one is working first , i would be very surprised that your plugs and box dropped the connection at the same time especially with both boxes going off line

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!