Any News or Rumours about Iphone 5 ??

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,553 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• plenty of rumours...due out towards end of the year but could just be an iPhone 4S rather than a 5....

updates on CPU & memory as usual...suppose to be including NFC technology and have a bigger screen in same footprint!

• no confirmation still whether flash will be available . release mid november i think

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• no confirmation still whether flash will be available . release mid november i think

new2

doubt Steve'll backtrack now tbh....regardless of the phone being capable of handling flash!

I honestly don't miss it....can't say I've ever visited a site that required it and any site written solely in flash isn't worth visiting anyway lol

• I didnt know wether to get one my cousin in the states might be able to get me brand new iphone 4 from states

Not sure its worth the bother Carmine! The US one will need to be unlocked as they're all locked to AT&T or Verizon! (so you'll need to jailbreak)

Easier and better resale value in an unlocked one...obviously they're dearer,

you could of course go contract....where do you live? Quidco do some superb deals at the minute through operators!

• Not sure its worth the bother Carmine! The US one will need to be unlocked as they're all locked to AT&T or Verizon! (so you'll need to jailbreak)

Easier and better resale value in an unlocked one...obviously they're dearer,

you could of course go contract....where do you live? Quidco do some superb deals at the minute through operators!

Im in south east buddy

• Im in south east buddy

You can get £160 cash back with Quidco and an 18 month Vodaphone contract at the minute! Sign up with Quidco (if you're not already a member) and you'll get their notice eMails when other carriers are doing deals...there are some pretty decent ones every month or 2!

If you go with your cousins option you'll need to jailbreak and unlock the phone to use it....it becomes 10x more useful of course but you'll need to learn the ins and outs of jailbreaking and updating basebands etc...

• I assume he has unlocked his to work over here.
    What I'm saying is, the iOS regularly gets updated, and after an update Apple fixxes the unlock so another one has to be found.
    If you managed to get one unlocked, then you shouldn't update the software until you know another unlock is available.

• ddaddy is spot on....baseband unlocking is a much darker art than jailbreaking....that said, if you get a phone with an unlockable baseband theres little need to update iOS every time...I was on 4.0.1 forever and only upgraded to 4.2.1 to get HDR photos....can't see me upgrading again!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!