can only get 82% on *** uk

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 644 times. The last Post () by tennents.

• right lads havein a slight problem im not getting anymore than 82% on *** using a dm500 i put my dm800 on to see if it was the box that was the problem and the siginal is the same if i move the dish left r right it goes straight off ive i lower the dish down or high dish up its still the same ive changed the lnb and its all new cable even changed the cable again to make sure still nothing only 82% the house on the right and left to me have dishes up theres nothing blocking the dish anyone have any ideas wat i can do next thanks lads

• would an In-Line Signal Amplifier Satellite Booster make much difference when i say im getting 82% thats even on bbc on all other channels the siginal is worse

• Apart from all that has been said , have you turned the lnb clockwise/anticlockwise ? ¿have you revised the F connections to the cable??
    have you updated the providors/channel list ??could be simply pids/frequencies are off (software) but sounds more like the dish/lnb isn´t correctly aligned..

• thanks got it sorted it ended up haveing to move the dish up on chimney once i done that channels came straight on for the life of me i cant undestand as there was nothing in the dishs path blocking the siginal as neighbours to the left and right of me have dish up i use dishpointer and its allways right line of site so if any one has similar problems dont rule out having to move the dish higher as i did thanks lads and girls 4 all ur help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!