Cccam issue

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,045 times. The last Post () by galaxien.

• I,m having a issues with Cccam reading my Sly uk card.

Works ok for a little bit but it decides to stop reading my card and use my peers cards instead.

Tried all Cccam versions and different images but it still happens. Never used to have this problem before.

Nothing in debug showing a problem. Is it sly playing silly buggers?

Would oscam solve my issues?

• Might well be that the peer's card is clearing quicker than your local card. If your peers are using cache and you have a fast internet connection then it isn't uncommon. You could add to your peer's cline to block sly altogether from them so it will always use your local - for example

do something like this (from memory!)

Code
    C: peerdns.com port user pass no { 0:0:1, 0963:0 }

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Are you noticing the change when it switches to your peer ?
    I too am having this issue recently.
    Usen't happen before.
    Even happens in the box that I have the card in.
    How can a peer be faster than local card...

Have noticed that cccam doesnt seem to be as reliable as it used to be...

Im also keen to see if oscam is the way forward.
    Hav used cccam for 6-7 years and never seen a local card swap to peer before recently only if I restarted softcam as peer connects before it reads local card.

• I,ve used CCcam for years as well and this problem has recently started with the newer images for some reason.

Watching something and it suddenly decides to jump to a peers card. Like Musogeek says we can block peers sly cards but i didn,t fancy doing that but it seems it,s the only answer.

I,ll have to give oscam a try but i have,nt got around to trying it just yet.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!