vu+ solo 2 with BH

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 773 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Everyone
    I am a total novice, had my vu+ solo 2 for three days and already messed up.I downloaded the Facebook plugin for Bh, Box started to reboot and its been stuck on the screen "starting Enigma" for about an hour now and i haven't got a clue what to do next.
    Any help would be much appreciated,thanks for your time guys

• Start from scratch buddy, its no problem to re-flash (have you got backups of any lines e.t.c)

Reflash using a clean image (i.e no plugins) as per normal and add the things you need step by step! (why you would want facebook on settop box is beyond me lol)

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=24447 follow the video tut if you unsure how to it all step by step!

Failing that browse over our backup image solo2 section here http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=522

These are images already setup with plugins/cams e.t.c and are a good starting base for any newbie! The top 3 by TenBelow will give you ample to play with and you can choose BH, Vix or Openpli!
    (IMO have a look at the Vix image and go from there if to basic/simple or you want to experiment)

Any problems post back!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi, here is a little tip for you, when you download a plugin etc and it messes your box, find out where it is stored, then using DCC or Filezilla etc, go into box and delete the offending little bug...er, reboot box etc. Saves you a lot of hassle. but as said above go slow and make notes. Also when you want to add something double check that it is compatible..

• Hi bmitie
    Thanks for the advice. I managed to overcome the problem i had Got it back up and running with BH. But now i have another problem as i'm trying to do a satellite scan. Configuration mode = simple. Mode - single. Satellite = nothing connected. Send Diseqc = n0. Exactly the same as i had before but now it won't find astra or any other satellite. HELP

• Hi bmitie
    Thanks for the advice. I managed to overcome the problem i had Got it back up and running with BH. But now i have another problem as i'm trying to do a satellite scan. Configuration mode = simple. Mode - single. Satellite = nothing connected. Send Diseqc = n0. Exactly the same as i had before but now it won't find astra or any other satellite. HELP

install a channal setting bouquet if it´s on a motor (attached is latest catseye),
    if it´s a fixed dish ,then start automatic scan on the sat and full reboot

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!