*** Uk New pairing, Have I been Whacked

There are 103 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,868 times. The last Post () by 42O.

• Can I also ask guys, i appeared to be allowing all emms but have blocked everything except unique, is this correct?

my configs are

[reader]
    label = ***_HD
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 2
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

Thanks in advance

• Well i heard about someones card being hw paired while in its server a few months ago which i was a little sceptical about as i thought all emms were possibly left open but i think unique open could possibly allow the new emm in to hw pair a card...they might have stepped things up as it used to be a case of sly obtaining the new receiver id either via internet or via clients speaking to an operator.

Looking at this thread now its probably best we block everything we can.

Anyway this config should block any new emm to pair a card...all you have to do is be aware of which emm you believe to be safe and manually write the emm yourself.

You will find your emm log in the same location as your oscam configs.

[reader]
    label = ***_eire
    description = ***_eire
    protocol = ?
    device = ?
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    blocknano = all
    audisabled = 1
    auprovid = 000963

Start logging your unique emms but DO NOT post them here or anywhere for that matter as most unique emms recieved will contain your cards serial number.

MK

Edited 4 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• I cant find any logs in the oscam config folders.. Mine are in usr/local/etc . All I can see is oscam config/user/services etc. No oscam logs.

• I cant find any logs in the oscam config folders.. Mine are in usr/local/etc . All I can see is oscam config/user/services etc. No oscam logs.

ie ***uk_emm not present?..if you are not saving emms and also recieved at least 1 saved emm the file wont be present..

Will be name of your reader_emm file when setup correctly.

MK

• thanks for that.. Have changed my configs. How do we know which emm is to be written , Is it pot luck or is there something we should easily recognise

• thanks for that.. Have changed my configs. How do we know which emm is to be written , Is it pot luck or is there something we should easily recognise

We will get into that once people start logging emms...unfortunately i,m a little worried asking to actually see peoples emm logs to see if they are suspiciuos or not as most peeps will just post their log containing their card id which is not good at all.

MK

• We will get into that once people start logging emms...unfortunately i,m a little worried asking to actually see peoples emm logs to see if they are suspiciuos or not as most peeps will just post their log containing their card id which is not good at all.

MK

how i know which emm to be safe ? how manually i write the emm by myself?
    thankx

Edited once, last by pari ().

• advising to block unique is going to cause more bother than its worth if its unique its game over anyway unless your 100% sure what to tell peeps what ones to write to the card pot luck isnt good enough

LOLZ

Pot luck is not on my agenda dear chap! i also dont give a flying fu_ck if you disagree and/or believe/disbelieve comments that are more bother than they are worth especially if i did,nt make the comment haha:)))

Stevejo have you actually ever logged emms and do you actually understand what they are? unless you are 100% sure of what you are talking about then maybes you are best to shut the feck up!

Lets see how you figure with pot luck dude as thats fook all to do with how i work!

MK

• Yes i do more than you know and you attitude stinks btw no need for that !! i ment that its going to cause confusion with unsure members it wasnt a go at you , WIND YOUR NECK IN

• My neck is fine! speak english when you post stevejo...might help

Buddy as of late all your comments are smarmy and critical of other members even if they dont know dont slate them everyone at some point is learning even you if you have a good look inside yourself and be honest were all here to help each other stop being such a gunslinger , I think you owe me an apology , there is no need for it
    :59:

• He he, Mee®kat has a tendency to boil over pretty fast, lets hope he was drunk...

I would agree with stevjo, blocking & logging unique emm's would be a futile exercise in pretty much all cases.
    I would also assume that IF sly are sending "killer uniques", sly will not make them stick out from normal EMMs so we can all just pick & choose good ones and carry on
    If unique emm's are killing cards, its over..

From what I have read, 3 people have had issues that are scaremongering everyone into blocking unique EMMs..
    We also know that unique EMMs are not being sent as often & people are missing updates, & cards are going dead by switching off AU for only a few days a month..
    So from what I see, this is exactly what sly want everyone to do..

IMO, the best we can do is get configs in order and allow only uniques and enjoy it as long as it lasts..

But I do think it is important that everybody from now allows only unique emms & logs only unique emms.
    That way the next card to go off we will have some concrete facts to work with and compare these supposedly killer unique emm to normal unique emm's..
    I also have to add, I am not fully convinced that this is the case, but logging will help to clear up some of the rumours & suspicions...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• Whether Meerkat was drunk or not, if his flaming and fowl language continue then a ban will follow. If these discussions cannot be done in a civilized manner then what the point!

You have been given a warning Meerkat, if it continues i will ban you regardless of what you think of me. There is no need for it.

When you signed up for his forum you agreed to follow the rules, that also includes rule no. 13

13> Under no circumstances shall any offensive/insulting/aggressive language be tolerated between users!!!

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!