*** Uk New pairing, Have I been Whacked

There are 103 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,859 times. The last Post () by 42O.

• can some1 clear dis

If you have been logging uniques over the past few weeks/months, It might be possible to spot patterns, lenghts etc but this is unlikely and at best hit & miss as good emms also chop & change in lenght & pattern obviously..

So if you disabled unique emm's (Not Advisable)
    And lets say hypothetically you logged an EMM that contained the txt "I_AM_A_KILLER_EMM" :laugh:

You could choose not Write this EMM to your card..

To manually Write EMMs to your card, you go to Readers tab in oscam & on the far right you have the Actions column which has a button to manually Write EMMs to your card 5887b169528d54.png
    This will open the form for manually writing EMMs to your card..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• so i use your reader config to save emm in oscam at emm file then add manully unique emm to card which have my card number or i use below one

[reader]
    label = ***_eire
    description = ***_eire
    protocol = ?
    device = ?
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    blocknano = all
    audisabled = 1
    auprovid = 000963

i need to open au nline account and that will not damage my card on above settings for finding uniqe emms?

• What? I would not advise anybody to start writing unique EMMs Manually, I was just answering a question on how to...
    As for opening a nline account to not damage your card?? You have lost me there, no idea what that has to do with anything said above to be honest..

Option1.. The settings you quoted from me allow unique EMMs (Which are required to keep your card active)
    Option2.. The settings you posted yourself will block all and log them for manually writing EMMs to your card..

If using the second option, you have to decide which ones to write & which ones to discard, good luck with that one..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• thatfellow thanks fr quick reply need bit more info

if i pick option A is possible my card gona locked auto if yes about option A? then cardsharing is a risk i will take risk and go for option 2.

Pari you are brave if you decide to skip some of the emm and they are the wrong ones and you try write them after in a possible different order to how they arrived , this might give you issues also you can possibly finish your card before sly ,let us know how you get on as im a very interested in the outcome and make sure you have researched to know what emm is good or bad , its catch 22 no point in panic just yet as not enough cases its like the choice of option A cancer but you can possibly be cured ,or option B commit suicide because you dont want chemotherapy and suffering

• i stuck my card in the original box and it was saying wrong box for the card. i rang them up and they said it could be because the box hadn't had power ( not had power for 2 years that box).

you can pair it up to the box again and it will work.

i'm not sure what happened but i had no sports movies or hd, but had family pack

• i stuck my card in the original box and it was saying wrong box for the card. i rang them up and they said it could be because the box hadn't had power ( not had power for 2 years that box).

i'm not sure what happened but i had no sports movies or hd, but had family pack

Yes but what type of box it wont be a drx box you need to be more specific before people that are not sure do the wrong thing thinking any box or do you mean family pack only after pairing it again its not clear

• sorry.....its gotta be an old sd style box i guess. i wouldn't try with the drx types as we all know about them :( no HD basically.

once you pair up to a box it will clear your package - ( i can't comment on drx box - but the old sd boxes work fine.)

i stuck my card in the original box and it was saying wrong box for the card. i rang them up and they said it could be because the box hadn't had power ( not had power for 2 years that box).

sorry.....its gotta be an old sd style box i guess. i wouldn't try with the drx types as we all know about them :( no HD basically.

once you pair up to a box it will clear your package - ( i can't comment on drx box - but the old sd boxes work fine.)

I had a similar experience to you after having AU off from the last panic but I used dvbapi to bring back the card..
    I think missing EMMs locks the card in some way but I cant confirm this..

EDIT: I should add that I still had full entitlements with a month or so left but could not clear in oscam..

TF

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• yea....i had full entitlements as well but could only clear family pack. now i'm without hd.....but at least i got the channels back...so i'm happy.

i don't understand though as i never changed the settings at all....only flashing images.....but then other people got issues so got me a lil worried....but all good now.

• Well guys an update on things my end since last post. And sorry for only leaving it till now but was father in laws 70th birthday and been at his party celebrations all day.

I have received another 12 uniques today to the affected card. 11 were written and 1 skipped. Am now saving them too. The bit i cant get my head round is the card entitlements still show the same number ,18 as it always has.

So is the consensus that this was due to my configs not being correct ? I have another card which I sub to non *** channels. Boxnation ,ESPN and BT. The latter both have HD still working and would like that to continue so all advise will be digested

• i put that configs from last evening but till now no emm was saved in oscam at usr/local/etc
    i disabled au nline account. are my settings are correct to get emm & it save in file then i try manuly to write on card?

• stevejo thanks fr quick reply yeh i know its not a good idea but what should i do. if i enable au for entitlements then sly kill my card if i disable au then entitlements gona expire.

is that right

Code
    [global]
    emmlogdir =usr/local/etc/emm

If the send a killer EMM then there's nothing you can really do. You won't be able to identify it.
    Just make the most of it. This has been coming since April last year. Plus at the minute it's an isolated incident.

No point worrying about it. Leave au on and only allow unique.
    Messing with EMMs could kill your card before time.

• stevejo thanks fr quick reply yeh i know its not a good idea but what should i do. if i enable au for entitlements then sly kill my card if i disable au then entitlements gona expire.

is that right

Code
    [global]

I think there is a greater risk of you killing your card ,this is still very isolated dont panic in an instant there are millions of boxes and thousands and thousands in cs you will see more reports of this i dont think if any ones card goes they will sit quiet and surrender you will see posts in greater numbers, worst case we loose hd for now ,so what lol

is that right

Code
    [global]

If that is your path make sure you have the folders in that structure including a folder called emm

• hi
    cards can be faulty, nothing is perfect
    i had a faulty card, just lost some entitlements, no way to get them back, so s+y sent me another card.
    so no panik not yet
    i still think we manage to the next card change expecting in 1-2 years
    might be wrong.......

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!