*** Uk New pairing, Have I been Whacked

There are 103 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,863 times. The last Post () by 42O.

• I also have a problem about 2 days a go I lost hd and other channels from my dreambox my set up is ccam dreambox 800 and original s** card . I put the card back in the original amstrad box and it was the same hd channels off .. I had to gobonline at s ** put my seriel etc to activate the card which worked on the amstrad but when I put back in the Dream it's stll the same no hd etc.. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• hi
    to not open a new thread
    back to the trouble
    after reading about the screen popups on thomson boxes.
    (most of thomson owners will not have the card running in the thomson like mine, its in the server and everything is fine)
    now, putting the card into the thomson to see this popup. well its actually not nice to watch tv on a thomson now. this popups make it quiet impossible to watch.
    so what to do now?
    go to the webpage and give the details they want?
    what will happen next?
    or just leave it - ignore it?
    for sure is after this popup business for around a month they know there only thomson owners left they run the card not in the thomson.
    so better give the details??
    whats your opinion
    thanks

• Blind man on a horse can see whos running servers or not!
    Thats why I dont wanna go back to old box. Plus I see lots of guys round here saying its just a hobby hate pay servers?? why risk it then??? makes me wonder hmmm

• Blind man on a horse can see whos running servers or not!
    Thats why I dont wanna go back to old box. Plus I see lots of guys round here saying its just a hobby hate pay servers?? why risk it then??? makes me wonder hmmm

What is anybody risking? I don't get what you are saying? It is a hobby which allows the option to view a lot of channels from different countries. How else would I get the chance to do so.... And yes I do hate pay servers too 😁

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Newbie on Forum.
    My 2 cards have also lost HD in oscam.
    card 1 is paired with Thomson box the othete paired with amstrad box.
    Last week my thomson card stopped clearing hd and now my other card lost HD.
    I tried the cards in there boxes and the amstrad card worked ok hd all good. so put it back in oscam and again HD not clearing.
    the Thomson card doesn't clear hd in both osvam or its paired box..

ive read alot of the posts on here and tried the suggestions but still no hd in oscam...

if anyone can help please inbox me

Thanks

• why don't you give it a try in Cccam on on its own

• If the card is not clearing HD in the Thomson box and OSCam it stands a chance 5ky are doing what they said they were going to do and start removing channels from cards paired to the old Thomson boxes. 5ky are wise to this now and i would say we are going to start to see more of these posts in the near future.

Nano

• Don't know if this helps but I'll say it anyhow!

When putting my card back in my Thomson box I kept getting a message on screen to contact *** via the internet with information. You couldn't get rid of this message, it kept reappearing after you pressed backup.

I visited the website it told me to and there it basically wanted pairing information and account details.

I filled all the information out and since then the message no longer appears.

My card works fine in my duo and I have all HD channels.

• If the card is not clearing HD in the Thomson box and OSCam it stands a chance 5ky are doing what they said they were going to do and start removing channels from cards paired to the old Thomson boxes. 5ky are wise to this now and i would say we are going to start to see more of these posts in the near future.

Nano

why would thay still let you pair Thompson boxes if thay was going to switch hd off on them? I paird one only a week ago and thay did it with no fuss.

• I am in the same situation now. HD channels gone since new pairing. Don't suppose anyone knows if there is anybody trying to get a way around this? I read it has been implemented in Oz for a couple of years now and there hasn't been a workaround. Real pity - I don't even share, just prefer my Vu+ to the absolute garbage box Sly provide....

• I can see alot of UQ emm to my card. Those 4 5 HD channels as *** ARTS HD 1 2 - Nat Geo HD - History HD are black screen every thing else working so far.

• I suppose what is needed is a good old season7 interface (analogue *** days) pop this in original paired box with card in and monitor traffic and as long as the traffic about card number or box id is in a simular position in the traffic could we not decipher it ? Surely it can't have changed 2 much as card is limited on processing power. I have a season interface but have no idea how to interpret the traffic data lol any suggestions anyone?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!