Movie2k Series Streamer fixed Support

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,690 times. The last Post () by tomthered.

• It must be me but I cannot switch over to the right hand list. I am running this on an Nbox 5800SX running Hyperion v3 from USB. Does anyone know what buttons on the remote switches it across to the right hand list please?

No its not you i gave up with it because it does not work properly on my solo 2 at all.
    i was told to use the + channel button but this does nothing !!
    ive binned it.

• rather than bin it why not try to fix it for yourself and others who use the solo2,instead of expecting others who do not own this box to do it for you?
    its only a keymap problem and a slight edit of the keymap.xml should sort this for yourself and other solo2 users.

after all its working for nearly everyone else on all other boxes,so its really up to you to sort this out if its not working for you on just one certain box types.

Ian.

• rather than bin it why not try to fix it for yourself and others who use the solo2,instead of expecting others who do not own this box to do it for you?
    its only a keymap problem and a slight edit of the keymap.xml should sort this for yourself and other solo2 users.

after all its working for nearly everyone else on all other boxes,so its really up to you to sort this out if its not working for you on just one certain box types.

Ian.

Ian i have no idea im afraid and i know nothing about linux , i can install plugins and use the solo 2 to watch tv and thats all .
    until this xmas i had never even seen vix or even heard of it , so i think its best left to the experts like yourself .

Ian.

Hi peoples. I am also a newbie and havnt dared go into the editing yet. I will give it a try. I presume the keymap.xml is in the root folder?? Ill have a sniff around via the filezilla and see what i can find.
    As to transfering over from the left list to the right list i found that the button above the blue button marked > on my remote for the vu+duo did the job:09:
    My problem is that the delete (red button) of the favorite list aint connected up. This will hopefully also be found in the keymap.xml.
    Any pointers from the experts are of course gratefully accepted.
    Cheers Dennis

• the keymap.xml is located in /usr/share/enigma2

make sure the channel up and down buttons are mapped as so

<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="pageUp" flags="mr" />
    <key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="pageDown" flags="mr" />

if this still doesn't sort the issues out on the gen 2 boxes then you could try adding the multiquickbutton plugin and mapping with that.to be honest that plugin is a must anyway in my opinion,so nothing lost by trying it.

it might also be worth checking your input devices to make sure its set to

dreambox remote control (native)

Ian.

Edited 3 times, last by ian1095 ().

• I can't get it to work on my Vu Duo. Same issue when access the series off the letters. I've had a look to try and fix myself, but I've honestly no idea where to look and what to do being a total novice.

If someone can tell me where the keymap.xml file is I'll try and sort something, but I don't know what I'm doing ha ha.

Ignore this^^ I should read the whole thread! Anyways I got it to move over by pressing the > button on the remote.

• Ian which version of MultiquickButton would suit the Nbox 5800SX? its running Hyperion v3 and I note the latest is for an OE2.0 image and unsure if that would suit?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!