thread closed

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,221 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Because your using a payserver this site does not support scum payservers and you will not get any support for anything to do with getting channels from a payserver i would imagine thats why your thread was closed,im sure a mod or admin will correct me if iam wrong..

I was only asking if cccsm can be used on amiko alien 2, why is this breaking rules?

• Because your using a payserver this site does not support scum payservers and you will not get any support for anything to do with getting channels from a payserver i would imagine thats why your thread was closed,im sure a mod or admin will correct me if iam wrong..

EXACTLY THAT .. rossmyhill please take the time to read and respect the rules if you want to continue here.

• I'm confused, if you have cccam downloads section on this forum why cant you ask if you can use it on a specific receiver? I don't want to break any rules just don't want to put anything on my receiver if its going to not work or worse break it. Thanks.

• If i was you i would forget it rossmyhill and move on or ask these questions on a forum that supports payservers your simply not going to get any help with this the fact that you said your getting your line from a supplier means that no one is going to help you on this particular thread end off.

I'm confused, if you have cccam downloads section on this forum why cant you ask if you can use it on a specific receiver? I don't want to break any rules just don't want to put anything on my receiver if its going to not work or worse break it. Thanks.

• or even better dont use a payserver they have destroyed the hobby for a lot of use and they make money off other peoples cards

guy never mention about pay server line supplier can be he is mother friend sister any body

• i use my own, fully paid for card, for my own multiroom use, so if i had said 'i have a line sorted for cccam, but some channels wont clear' would i also get jumped on in the same way? even though im using my own card, on my own LAN, but dont know exactly how cccam works (i dont use cccam myself btw)

EVERYONE!!! was a newbie once, think back to the first time you flashed a receiver, or installed a plugin that you wasnt too sure about, it can be daunting

at least find out the full details about the help thats being asked for first

PS, i wouldnt trust cccam as far as i could throw a caravan

• guy never mention about pay server line supplier can be he is mother friend sister any body

erm, don't think so bud. I doubt anyone who was sharing with friends/family members would refer to them as their supplier... think they would call them their peers....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I think thats quite self explanatory in itself.

well when i buy first ***box f5s i didn't think about pay server scumbags untill now :39_002: when im in the same circles like most of you guys give him a chance

all i know is cheap tv which is now become more expensive but i like it i spend less on something else.

Edited once, last by vusolo ().

• Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a row. Just don't know difference between oscam and cccam. Also didn't want to be jumped on, thanks for my defence peeps.

• Sorry guys didn't mean to kick up a row. Just don't know difference between oscam and cccam. Also didn't want to be jumped on, thanks for my defence peeps.

please start using the correct terminology so you are not misunderstood as you have created enough confusion and still have not clarified your situation.
    until you do there will be no support

• Im sorry but you can not compare your example with the original poster the member is clearly getting there cline from an external supplier ie a payserver if you had said what your suggesting most people would of asked where you are getting your line from,if you had then of said that its your own card it would not be an issue.Also the original poster has yet to deny the fact that he or she is receiving there channels via a payserver so i would say that is pretty conclusive

Edited once, last by andy ray ().

• Iam sorry but it does not matter if the member is new to the scene or not as a member of THIS site its his or her responsibility to read the rules and it clearly states that there is no support for people who use payservers if the op is knowingly using a payserver and also expecting support they should expect this kind of backlash.Yes people have used payservers in the past unknowing of there impact on others but if they are continuing to do so they should expect a frosty response and ask for help elsewhere .

well when i buy first ***box f5s i didn't think about pay server scumbags untill now :39_002: when im in the same circles like most of you guys give him a chance

all i know is cheap tv which is now become more expensive but i like it i spend less on something else.

Edited 2 times, last by andy ray ().

• CCCam doesn't run on an Amiko Alien, full stop end of story. In Spark CCCam is infact a modified version of MGCamd. It is impossible for CCCam to run on a SH4 box as its not compiled to run with that type of CPU.

You have to use MGCamd which will accept C lines in the cccamd.list file or you have to use OSCam.

Thats all i'm saying, i suggest you ask your payserver on how to set it up.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!