Help ? How does it all work

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 721 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Was just looking on eBay as to which box i should go for ?

I currently have skky but its non subscription and only the free channels, if i was to buy an Openbox X5, would i receive all the channels including the asian ones & skiy sports / movies etc ? Also does this work over the internet or via the satellite dish ?

Appreciate if someone can clear this up for me, just found out these existed lol !

• I think you should do some more reading up on this subject my friend, b4 you commit to anything. Suggest typing "card share" into your prefered search engine and swat up on what it is all about. As for the openbox. T.B.H. there is a lot better out there.
    they are very basic with fragmented support. (my opinion only).

• Basically you need to ask yourself how much money and time are you willing to invest in this hobby and what you wish to view

Well the dude is talking about asian channels which are not included in even the full sly pack so he is after a payserver subscription/box from someone?

Good luck dude...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!