F-line question

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,193 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• The 'yes' is not part of the 'F' line syntax and probably cause the Fline not to work. The various numbers for Flines are below. He could be confusing it with the 'yes / no' for accepting EMU's from you. These go in the Cline. If it were me, I'd leave it out - the Fline syntax gives YOU control of what your peers can and can't see.

F: user password 3 1 0 { 0:0:5 }
    user gets all our cards at max distance(hops) of 3
    He has the right to use our emu keys 1, no rights to emu keys change into 0
    He has NO AU rights 0, right for AU change into 1

Furthermore he has the right to reshare all our cards 4 more times { 0:0:5 }
    When number is here { 0:0:1 } he can only watch himself and he has no reshare rights.
    NEVER GO ABOVE NUMBER 5!! because the distance is to far then.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• thanks for the reply
    I sent c line and put the f line in cfg F: user pass 0 0 0 {0:0:2}
    But he wants me to have the f line like this
    F: user pass yes {0:0:2} do not understand why
    The first time I see one with yes istälet 0 0 0
    Perhaps it is a new trick of some kind

• I have changed the f-line
    to F: user pass yes {0:0:2} and I see that he is connected
    and testing my card.Hi not complaining, it means he has acces to my card
    but how?
    He has sent N line with *** it card that works without freezing

I have tested and see that if you use F: user pass yes {0:0:2}
    your peer Reshare your local 8 downhop
    that's the trick with yes

• exactly ..with YES in an Fline ,there is no control over shares or distances....... in some cases up to 11 downhops...
    If you add a YES in the cline you pass then the peer would be able to recieve EMMS from your card(hops)
    As I understand it ..you have passed a Cline and your peer has passed ¿¿an Nline??
    ¿ Have you read any of the posts about Nlines in this forum?????? Not to sound too cautious but there is very little if none difference in ecm speeds,etc.. (as you say glitchfree) and Nlines are easily abused(not saying that this is the case) BUT have you paired up the fline to the host of the nline?? you´d be surprised by the amount of peers who simply don´t bother with minimal security..

• Thanks for the reply
    but I have sent Cline as to all others and DynDNS behind the F line
    it is he who has sent N line.I Have read about Nline and I do not
    send to someone I use only C line
    I use illegal user scripts with CCcam check and baan script on my box
    But it is best to remove his line and stop sharing with him, I think

• Thanks for the reply
    but I have sent Cline as to all others and DynDNS behind the F line
    it is he who has sent N line.I Have read about Nline and I do not
    send to someone I use only C line
    I use illegal user scripts with CCcam check and baan script on my box
    But it is best to remove his line and stop sharing with him, I think

Yes, I would bin him.

Thanks caz, something I've learned today...

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• n line close friends only in my opinion . can be abused to easily like caz has said

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• every system has its backdoor,, emulators which emulate other emulators whether it be a simple gps/gprs to android to videoconsoles to IT to ................and so on,,but this, for me at least, is the essential beauty and attraction of this so called modern progressive virtual world...

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!