Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

There are 95 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,204 times. The last Post () by jonboy2015.

• I can stream from Icefilms in my PC, so I guess it's not blocked by the ISP. It doesn't work in TSmedia. What can be missing then?

• hi guys I know this is an old thread but I have followed the instructions on the first page and got to entering the domain name in the browser to see if primewire opens and im getting this message Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I edited the proxy.php file and changed it ........its now saying that the preg_replace_callback has to have a value it is showing 0 what do I do now I don't know anything about coding if anyone can help or give me a working proxy.php file thx in advance guys

• Official Post

hi guys I know this is an old thread but I have followed the instructions on the first page and got to entering the domain name in the browser to see if primewire opens and im getting this message Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I edited the proxy.php file and changed it ........its now saying that the preg_replace_callback has to have a value it is showing 0 what do I do now I don't know anything about coding if anyone can help or give me a working proxy.php file thx in advance guys

Start TSMedia > Movies & Series > 1Channel > Setup > Change the domain to https://primewire.unblocked.sx/ > Restart TSMedia

More proxies for blocked streaming sites can be found here -> https://unblocked.pw/

• thanks Master G but that's not working for me in uk nor icefilms I was setting up my own proxy but when I put it in the browser that is the message I get the unblocked ones will open in the browser but not in tsmedia that's why I thought I would create my own proxy and should have no problems with blocking thanks for your help

• I have the same problem. 4K, Ice etc work fine on my laptop but I can't get them to work on my VU+Duo even though I change the unblocked setup domain. I just get
    Error: Addon Error; no return data check details with info button.

Also my VU remote doesn't have an info button

• I have the same problem. 4K, Ice etc work fine on my laptop but I can't get them to work on my VU+Duo even though I change the unblocked setup domain. I just get
    Error: Addon Error; no return data check details with info button.

Also my VU remote doesn't have an info button

Try the Help button on the remote

Mick

• Hi, I have been successful in setting up my proxy which works fine when I enter the URL on my computer. Unfortunately when I use it on my VU+Solo2 box it will not load any content, just blank pages, no error message. What can this be?

• Can someone confirm that any of the movie portals in tsmedia are working please? I've used the unblocking sites for the latest domain names but none are working for me. I know you have to be quick as the sites come and go very quickly,but I can normally get one portal working, yet now I cannot get any.

Thanx for any help.
    bo.

• hi as anyone got updated php script file for movie 25? so i can use free webhost proxy.
    I had two working 1channel and movie 25 for over 12 months suddenly just stopped working
    coz

• Hi all. I have been trying for weeks to find a solution to a TS Media problem, any assistance would be very much appreciated.

My set up: Vu+Solo2, BH 2.1.7.
    I cannot get 1channel to work. The main primewire URL has been blocked by my USP (BT UK) and I have tried on the box via the remote control manually entering alternate proxy links but none of them will work and show error 'no data return' even though they work fine on my laptop and any other device on my home network.
    I have also set up my own proxy via a free hosting site, this again works fine on my other devices but when used on the VU solo2, will not load any content just blank pages although no error message this time. I suspect I am close to a fix but just cant figure it out. I have tried different versions of TS media and 1channel but get the same result each time. I currently have the most recent versions installed (TS Media 10.6 and 1Channel 1.0.3.
    Again, any thoughts on this greatly received! :thanks:*

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone confirm that any of the movie portals in tsmedia are working please? I've used the unblocking sites for the latest domain names but none are working for me. I know you have to be quick as the sites come and go very quickly,but I can normally get one portal working, yet now I cannot get any.

Thanx for any help.
    bo.

Hi. Whilst most of my favourite movie addons (1channel & Ice films ) have stopped working for me, some of the others are still working such as Vidics and showtime inc a few others. If you have absolutely nothing working you must have a problem with your set up. Best completely remove TS media and re-install. Hope this helps.

• I had a proxy that was working previously on 000webhost.com but now it just sits/hangs

I have edited the proxy.php file and just tried bbc.co.uk in case the re-direct site was down, but this still dosnt work it just sits there .

How can i debug the code to see whats happening

/**
    * URI to add before relative urls as well as default URL
    * var string
    */
    protected $prefix = 'http://bbc.co.uk';

/**
    * Array of domains whose links will be routed through the proxy
    * var array
    */
    protected $blockedDomains = array('bbc.co.uk');

/**

• Hi guys,

Jon here, just registered altho i've been trying to get advice on my issues on other websites

ISP = BT
    BOX = VU SOLO 2 RUNNING TSMEDIA11, ENIGMA, BLACKHOLE

Problem... Addons not working, i've tried changing domain names to one thats not blocked, doing it through proxylink file on the box and by changing codes on settings.xml i've been at this for a week solid and still no good

Some addons work, some don't, I just cant understand why a website will work on my computer, but i get no data recieved for the same website on the vu solo box??? Many sites are blocked by ISP but even if i change the website within the addon this makes no difference

So i messed with OPENVPNSETUP - I followed a guide and put a VPN in place using the software on the box, it runs and stops with no problem, ping it using PUTTY and the "IP" address does change to one in california...

YET................ it still doesn't work, addon error no data recieved, add on error no data received, ADDON ERROR NO DATA RECEIVED!!!!!!

Anyone help with this persistant problem that I can't seem to resolve?

Thanks

John

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

Fixed thanks to this thread. Brilliant !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!