Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

There are 95 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,251 times. The last Post () by jonboy2015.

• I have attached the HP format Tool for you.... even with using this a Vu box can be very picky regards the make of usb stick used to flash it...

Can you just confirm it is a Vu Duo 2 you have not the Duo??? this is what you have said your using in your last post, it's just it can be fatal for your box if you flash the wrong image...

master G hast the FTP password set as linuxsat and the username should be root, but if you have already tried that and it's not working then try the password as vuplus.... using the same username.

• Thanks

Yes, it is the DUO2 and is working fine now. But the FTP password is still wrong. Tried root with linuxsat, linux, (blank), password and vuplus all report invalid login :(

• Nice thread guys, just want to say i kept ts media on 7.2 and its all working fine for me i was on the latest but downgraded and seems to be working a treat allso working wwe etc wwith out using any proxy and am in the uk

Edited once, last by mupz1690 ().

• Hi,
    Thanks for the great genius post,
    but I think I must be missing something here, when I go to my new web address I can see the 2 files as links 'htaccess' and 'proxy.php' instead of going through to the actual website,
    ive double checked I uploaded in the public folder...
    After trying for over 2 hours i'm hoping someone can help
    If I click on 'proxy.php' this does take me through,
    Thanks for your help

• Official Post

Did you rename the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess ?

• hi can anyone help got myself a private proxy paid for 1 year cheap as chips but cant figure how to use it for 1 channel or tsmedia it works with firefox manually entering proxy it comes in the form of 12.345.678.900 is there any way to use this in tsmedia or 1channel any help would be grateful

• hi can anyone help got myself a private proxy paid for 1 year cheap as chips but cant figure how to use it for 1 channel or tsmedia it works with firefox manually entering proxy it comes in the form of XX.XXX.169.121 is there any way to use this in tsmedia or 1channel any help would be grateful

Probably best you have that ip address removed incase it is your allocated ip for your proxy?

Also after a bit of fettling and research by myself i have found that there is no need for a proxy to receive 1channel in countries that are blocked from doing so...well at least for now that is !

Remove your proxy and add this> channel1$meerkat$http://primewire.unblocked.co/

Either leave my allocated name(meerkat) or edit your own...after which reboot your box...then in 1channel settings adjust your chosen name

MK

• thanks meerkat have had a few url,s working thought i might get my own proxy to guarantee a 12 month service to many hosting sites going down when flooded with users its for using on tsmedia e2 box ! lol not my proxy ip btw just random numbers think its been edited anyway cheers m8

Edited once, last by deezil69 ().

• Tsmedia does not work very well for me. I can get live sport streams via iptv and YouTube to work. Can't get movies at all. 1channel which I used most shows links from putlocker etc but when I select I just get unable to stream link. On every link. Most of the other addons display addon error no data returned check details with info button, or others display a 5 second timeout window just saying error press info for details. I have followed the guide in this thread and I also changed the proxy source to the suggested one two posts ago #74 still I get unable to stream link.

I'm using a gigablue quad on vix. 7.91 tsmedia.

Edited once, last by ciarano: Miss phrased ().

• hi, i got 1channel movies to work with meerkats info but i cant get movies 4k to work all i get is no movies available on this page or download error, anyone have a fix. im using latest vix on vu+duo2 thanks.

• hi when i follow the guide and type my web add in i get screen with HTACCESS File and proxy file if i click proxys file it opens primewire .ag
    any ideas thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!