Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

There are 95 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,205 times. The last Post () by jonboy2015.

• Hi all

I am tring to follow the tutorial but stuck at this stage. I have done all other bit ok.

I am using DCC and vu+duo

Go to Control Panel, then go to: file manager
    * Go to public_html folder (not root)
    * Delete ALL other files including .htaccess
    * Upload 2 files in attachment below: htaccess.txt & proxy.php to public_html
    * Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess

Can some give me IDIOTS guide where these files go, I been in all folder looking for .htaccess

Thank you in advance

• Official Post

Connect to the webhost server with an FTP client like filezilla.. The initial connection will take you directly to the public_html folder..

Double click the public_html folder then upload the proxy.php & htaccess.txt (Rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess)..

• Thanks for the tutorial
    this part changed in new version 4.9beta6

* Now on your satellite box open: etc/TSmedia/channel1_source (in a txt editor like notepad)
    * Delete the current line and put http://myname.000webhost.com/ (Obviously you put in the url you
    just created not myname.000webhost.com)

now the files channel1_source renamed to proxy_links and the proxy added like this and info seperated by $
    plugin_id$name of the proxy$proxy_link

example
    channel1$mynamewebhost$myname.000webhost.com

you can add more than one proxy in the same mannar but keep the plugin id the same
    save and restart enigma
    from TSmedia/channel1/settings select prefered proxy

same apply to icefilm,movie25,movie4k

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• ive updated to 4.9.beta 6 and follwed mfaraj57 extra instructions and got 1channel working but few links no availble but cant for the life of me get my url i created working in any of the othere (icefilm/movie25,movie4k).ive tryied all i can think of any ideas please cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• lol

how do you expect a php file thats been edited to redirect to primewire.ag that youve added to your host server,to work in movie4k or any other the others ? think about it,its redirecting to primewire,so how can it open movie4k ?

you will have to create other proxies that are dedicated to redirect to movie4k.to ect

nice coding by the way mfaraj57,i like the way youve done it to enable easy switching of multiple proxies by the user.

cleaver that.

Ian.

• i was looking at the primewire proxy php file in notpad++ and wpuld i be right that if i want to redirect to movie4k i just need to change the primewire address in the file save and do it like the oringinal 1 channel instructions??

• I cant seem to get it work, it is giving me this error "sorry nothing found" am probably missing something silly

* Important: Launch TSmedia: Movies: 1channel movies: Settings (blue button)
    Change: Auto proxy update to: No

I cant see this one, all i got is "sort by" option only so I skipped this part

using dm800se openpli 4.0

1.1m dish, TM2600, Smart Oxid 0.1dB, 18" T&K

• Update....
    channel source changes my subdomain to _h**p://www.primewire.ag/ so I guess my problem is the "Auto proxy update" but how do i disable the Auto proxy update if I cant see that option?

thanx

• cheers ian, was thinking that but im new so coz mfaraj57 said u cud i thought u could, whats best way get them working, cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Thanks mate

I have 4.9 beta 6...............

just need advice on this.

channel1$what should I put here?$*********.nokly.com

• abaaba you need to put a name for reference in there e.g Proxy1..When you go into 1channel setting (Blue button) to use the directional buttons on your remote to your reference name (In my example proxy1)

Hope this helps...Remember to reboot after you selected and saved your reference name

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!