Cool TV Guide Questions

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 764 times. The last Post () by SatelliteJunkie.

• Many thanks to everyone on this forum for your assistance in helping my setup my Duo2. I had some issues with clicking noises in recorded programmes but it turns out they were crappy broadcasts and it wasn't my box causing the problem. I've setup everything to my linking but I have a few minor issues that I'd like to address:

There's an option in Cool TV Guide called "Cool PrimeTime (20:15)" What does it do?

At the moment I need to hold the Blue button then select Cool TV Guide. Is there a way to map the Cool TV Guide to any button such as the red button or preferably the down arrow?

Every time Cool TV Guide starts, it never remembers the last bouquet viewed (a bouquet I created at the top of the Favourites page) so I need to select my bouquet every time. Is there a way to get my bouquet to load by default when Cool TV Guide is started?

What EPG should I configure for use with Cool TV Guide? I know it's OpenTV but what provider - what's the difference between Rytec-Sly and Sly-UK?

• Go to plugins open Coolmans & press the yellow button
    You will see a middle section to assign coloured buttons!! set as you wish!
    Press red button to save - exit plugin & then reboot receiver = done

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks but the only option is "Start Cool TV Guide with Red Button". I tried that before and it doesn't actually work. When watching a channel, I press the red button and nothing happens. When I hold it down the "Expand your universe" menu shows.

Is there a plugin that allows me to map things to buttons?

• Official Post

It should work as inspiral mentions.
    another plugin MULTI QUICKbutton..where you can assign any way you want..
    remember to always Full reboot after making any changes...

What caz said above:goodpost1:
    Multiquickbutton will let you assign any button to start cool tv guide, once installed though E2 restart is sufficient and you will be good to go.

• Thanks. I use OpenTV but for the Provider does anyone know what's the difference between Rytec-Sly and Sly-UK?

There's an option in Cool TV Guide called "Cool PrimeTime (20:15)" What does it do?

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!