Timed Recordings and Shows that start a lot earlier than advertised

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 470 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• What happens when I'm watching a live channel and 4 timed recordings (all on different transponders) are about to start for other channels? Will it just stop the picture on the channel I'm watching in order to record the 4 other programmes?

Also when I select a programme to record in the EPG which starts after a football match for example and the football match ends half an hour early and thus the progamme I want to record after the football match starts early - what happens? Does the timed recording start half an hour early as well?

If not, is there a plugin that can detect when the programme I want to record, starts early or later and records it correctly?

• Ill try and answer best i can lol

Recording issues!

The timer will use/access all free tuners in order of programs starting/recording so depending on how many tuners you have...will determine how many channels
    can be recorded at once!

I have Dual/Two! therefore....if i am watching BBC1 and want to record a movie it will use Tuner B for recording and keep me watching BBC on Tuner A, should i wish to record
    again at same time Tuner A will start to record and i will only be able to watch what is being recorded on either Tuner A or B!

Your timers depending on image can be adjusted to suit!

You should be given an option when setting a timer to adjust the parameters....before and after times e.t.c
    To my knowledge it goes off your EPG....however i wonder if it would update the listing to show the time difference if it was altered through the program....so football and penalties for example!

It may be Image or EPG settings dependant....hopefully someone else will pop up on this issue....but i find if i set the timer for the program it normally picks it up when the program starts and then starts recording! But have never noticed/tried with program delays!

I would doubt there is a plugin to resolve this issue though...hopefully just a case of fine tuning settings

Hope it helps a bit!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!