Oscam and Card Update

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 633 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi All. I made an Ubuntu server with Oscam reading my card and CCam sharing thanks to a lot of help from the peeps here. I have being swapping the cards into the original S** sub box but was caught by card pairing recently. I now have one card not paired and I am using an old S** box to update the entitlements. The problem is I am not getting my HD entitlements as the box is an old SD box. I did not use OSCAM to update the card because at the time I was building the server, the recommendation here was to update using the S** box. My question is , would it be posssible to get OSCAM to update the card now? Is this hard to configure ? Is there any danger that the card could be compromised.? Really appreciate any help or pointers and sorry for the long post. :)

• Thanks a million for the reply. What files in the Usr-etc folder would I need to update. Sorry for being such a noob but I hav'nt had to go near the server in quite a while !!LOL

• Official Post

Hi. Which one of these files would I need to add to my server to enable Oscam to update my S** card ??
    Thanks a million

Inside the BT Sports Oscam Config attachment there are four files.. You use all of them if you are trying to update entitlements with oscam & CCcam..

Configs from here will also update entitlements buddy --> How-To: Oscam or Oscam & CCcam For SLY UK CAID 0963

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!