DynDNS account

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,210 times. The last Post () by DaiC1.

• I'm having a problem, my DNS doesn't seem to be working and can't access my account it's as if its been deleted. Not sure when it happened as I connect to my server using its IP. Anyone else had a similar problem? Quite a big problem not sure how I could give a new DNS to all my peers!

Edit: Just looked in my spam box and saw an email saying they where going to delete it on Tuesday as it was "inactive", so it seems clients would think I have been offline for a week. Guess Ill have to create the same DNS again.

• I know accounts were being disable due to inactivity, but were giving the option to pay monthly to keep that dns, i know my m8 is paying monthly as he was down for a while. best setting new account up m8 and pming all your peers ;)

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I'm having a problem, my DNS doesn't seem to be working and can't access my account it's as if its been deleted. Not sure when it happened as I connect to my server using its IP. Anyone else had a similar problem? Quite a big problem not sure how I could give a new DNS to all my peers!

Edit: Just looked in my spam box and saw an email saying they where going to delete it on Tuesday as it was "inactive", so it seems clients would think I have been offline for a week. Guess Ill have to create the same DNS again.

Hi mate u are showing online again.

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!