which FTP Port i have to give, i am loading Chnl list via Teamviewer

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 613 times. The last Post () by tester2.

• hi guys i need your help, i am trying to load channel list on my Brother DM500S Box from my Home via Teamviewer by using DBEdit, because he is missing so many channels last over year not updated his Box.

There is no problem establishing connection via Teamviewer to Remote PC. When i Run DBEdit and when i click on
    here HTTP Port#21 -- "Test IP Connection" -- here connection established successfully
    here FTP Port#21 -- "Test Username/Password" -- here unable to established the connection, because i am using default PORT#21 and i tried many other Port#s still unable to established connection.

So i like to know what is the "FTP Port#" i have to use via Teamviewer.

Thanks for your replies

• It does not matter whether you are using teamviewer or not as the default ftp port is 21 and its the same port used while using dreambox edit on an internal lan connection too !

I agree with abu as it does look like a rejected password which you can reset back to blank if you wish with tuxbox commander.

To be perfectly ohnest tho if this box is used on 28.2 only then you are best to use autobouquets and the latest commando image has this built in...life is just too dalm short to be doing this sort of messing around with people opening ports on routers/and or using teamviewer etc but its upto yourself.

MK

• hi there,
    yes it is the Password issue, and my Brother don't know the Password, because some one did the Programming close to his Home, so he put the Password on it, and he move to another place,.

So i like to know How to REMOVE Password on this dm500s, with out reloading IMAGE on it, please let me know, i will give a try.

just i want to REMOVE password on it & i want to load channel list on it.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!