Card not updating

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,240 times. The last Post () by vitoribeira.

• I have been using oscam for nearly a year now and the card has been updating ok until now.
    using oscam r9514

[reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,2

[account]
    user = xxxxx
    pwd = xxxxx
    au = ***uk
    group = 1,2

Any one got any ideas why no update since December ? not even getting any emms

• This is what my server file looked like when I had a FTV sly card running in a pc server, never failed to update....

[reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    detect = cd

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• tried those setting to no avail and the card expired on the 14th. I put it back in original receiver today and received new entitlements, to my astonishment it still clears in oscam, all HD chans and premium chans, woohoo

• yeah I tried it on sports and movies hd, no emms at all, was working fine till I updated oscam. least now I have 2 months to figure it out, don't really want to put it back in original box again just incase lol

• Your best using a version of oscam known and proven to work not always a good idea to chase updated versions there are many people that have oscam in the 6000's having no issues at all with a uk card , best try isolate your issue and start logging emm to make sure you can get before you get close to your date again to be on the safe side

• hi i have 1 s@y uk card on smargo with pc with unbutu the card is read by oscam i have 1 dm800hd se on my bedroom my problem is how i can update my card true my dm800hd se what i need setup on my dm and on my pc thanks

• Latest versions seem OK to me, I'm currently on 9524 and receiving updates as normal..
    You cant just change settings, give it a few days and give up, you have to be patient, I get unique's almost every day but card only updates 2-3 times per month..
    Have you logged emm's to confirm that all is OK?

Have you got:

Code
    au = ***uk

on all your trusted user's?
    where ***uk = "label of your reader"

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!