Which Ferguson Ariva to buy ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621 times. The last Post () by gerinemo.

• Up to now i have been using the ***box F series but i have read that the Ferguson Ariva range are better and less prone to the channel freezing problems, if this is correct then is any one of the Ariva boxes any better than the others in the range ?

Thanks in advance :-)

J.

• if you live in ireland you are better off get a combo box which allow you to watch SAORVIEW which is the freeview system for the irish terrestrial channels i.e RTE ,TV3 etc and you can also watch the satellite channels on the same box .
    i have two ariva 120 boxes and an ariva 250 also and i have had no problems with any of them . the 120 box was one of the first on the market and they have brought out the 150 , 250 and i think the most recent one is the 252 which will pick up the uk freeview chns aswell if you live near the northern ireland border but all in all they are a great reciever whichever one you decide to get....

• Ariva 150 is stable it has 1 sat tuner and 1 terrestial for saorview menu is a bit basic but does what it says on the tin my father in has been using 1 for 6 months now with no issues ( other than him deleting all the channels :-) )

I myself am using the Amiko alien 2 triple with no issues either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!