Questions about sharing a sly card!!!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 671 times. The last Post () by SWEENEY.

• hi all,

ive read alot on this forum over the last week about setting up cs servers sharing cards and everything else that goes with it.
    Ive manged to set up a linux server and get it working with the help of that fellows tut.

from what ive read ive noticed that there's more to it than just setting up everything and popping your card in the server.

1. why do we have to worry about emm's?

2. is there any other sub cards that can unlock sly sport, movies etc?

3. can sly find out from thier magical ways that a card has been shared and what are the repercussions of it?

sorry if these questions seem naive am a newbie.

thanks to anyone who answers in advance..

• i can answer q2 and q3
    q2 is no the is no other card that can open sly.
    q3 yes they cn find out all they do is cut you off and ask for the card back.but if you send it back you are admitting to sharing so never send it back.

• Q4 - Should I get a sly sub and cs

Answer - Absolutely Not, the end is nearly here have you not heard, try the magic search button :D

• For educational purposes I sacrificed a card thinking if I set the servers time/date back 3 weeks I could fool the card the ECMs had not expired. Unfortunately the expired ECMs do not work with current *** signals.

Was a stupid/foolish thing to do but thought it was worth the effort :)

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• For educational purposes I sacrificed a card thinking if I set the servers time/date back 3 weeks I could fool the card the ECMs had not expired. Unfortunately the expired ECMs do not work with current *** signals.

Was a stupid/foolish thing to do but thought it was worth the effort :)

They should have a nice try button for that m8 well worth a go lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!