Cccam 2.3.0 problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,041 times. The last Post () by scouse645.

• Morning all, using latest vix image on my vu solo2 receiver, used cccam 2.3.0 without problems, until yesterday, then when i changed sats to 19.2 canalsat france channels the cam switched itself off all the time, works fine on 2.2.1 cam, anyone any idea why that would happen?

• This is what came up, hope it's ok to put this on the forum?

Code
    Feb 16 11:57:57 vusolo2 user.warn kernel: !!!^M[DMX]: paserband_remove_pid pid 0xc1 not found
    Feb 16 11:57:57 vusolo2 user.warn kernel: !!!^M[DMX]: paserband_remove_pid pid 0x2c6 not found
    Feb 16 11:57:57 vusolo2 user.warn kernel: !!!^M[DMX]: paserband_remove_pid pid 0x2bf not found
  • So why dont you continue to use 2.2.1 if it doesnt create any problems...
    Does this happen everytime you changeover to canalsat??
    ¿Do you have a sub card for that platform??
    ¿ are you trying to use keys ??
    Another thing ¿ are you using an up to date sat.xml?
    i am just giving some pointers to try eliminate what it could be apart from pure coincidence....

• Thanks for the reply, it did happen every time i went on canalsat, 2.2.1 is working fine, i will stick to that for now, as you say if it doesn't cause any problems, i just couldn't understand why it happened, it was fine for a long time, just one of those things i suppose, cheers.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!