Help needed...confused!

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,668 times. The last Post () by astra28.2.

• Hi everyone.

Here's my setup..using Amiko Alien 2 and have used the sparks side of things and all went well including cccam.
    Now experimenting on the Enigma side.
    Loaded PKteam Hyperion V3 and all good so far with receiving all channels off 3 sats.
    Can anyone help me to install cccam on Enigma or point me in the direction of a tutorial?
    Have looked but can't find what I am looking for, after using sparks via usb to load plugins and then ftp the conf file to dir that bit is easy.
    Enigma is great better even but can't get my head around how to load the plugin.
    Any help would be great. Mant thanks in advance.
    Cheers

• oscam is more stable
    1.download dreambox control center and oscam emu and ftp oscam into box with dcc......2.download(cccam to oscam converter)...3.run cccam to oscam and ftp newly converted oscam files to usr/keys/oscam server.....4.activate oscam

Edited 2 times, last by astra28.2 ().

• sometimes .ipk files wont install onto amiko alien...so here is a way around...also i have found oscam for hdmu image works best with amiko
    1..ftp oscam into usr/emu and right click to change attributes to 755 + ftp keys to usr/keys... 2..download alternative softcam manager and 7zip 3..unzip alternative softcam manager with 7 zip and ftp into usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions 4..restart box and start alternative softcam manager in plugins

Edited 2 times, last by astra28.2 ().

• That's the problem I have, I can't figure out which folder to put oscam in and how to start it...any help? Thanks

I've just got this box this week and was baffled by it for ages , but after you connect to your box by ftp go to usr/keys and the oscam server file is in there. Copy it over reboot the box then restart whatever oscam version you want to run on the plugin and it should work.

• found in var/emu following files oscam-ymodv, mgccmd_133 and sh4cam_Ei02-Lb but not sure how to configure nd put clines in...any help would be great. Cheers

• Hi astra 28.2 I have many options to install from plugins and many oscam versions, the one I did install was oscam-ymodv 18t
    but can't work out how to install clines, have a cccam.cfg and cccam.prio from provider...and I think you have to convert which I did put can't work out the sequence and which folder to put it in..thanks

• hi,to alls the best for e2 you have to put image come with oscam , then you can put your c line ccam in to

• ok so far! activated Oscam 9524 and then converted cccam to oscam and ftp.ed server file (conversion) in var/keys...rebooted and restarted but no show...thinks me doing something wrong?? Doing my head in!!
    In Sparks I was using cccam and everything works fine. Any suggestions please. Tried other help (thanks all) but no luck.

Cheers

• hi thefix i you have converted in ccam you have to put your line in oscam i propose you my help by teamvieuwer for explain you by ftp so you no how to do it mate. in oscam you have to change only 2 files oscam server and oscam user
    your c line have to go on oscam server

• ok is late ,go to bed , if you not succes contacy me tomorrow good loock

• ok did reset and installed one mgcamd_135 and in ftp see camd3.config in var/keys no cccamd.list file ???

Dont know amikos but cccamd.list is basically just a directory that you can add easily to any location you wish ! thats the great thing about linux files and you can add it with the likes of wincsp or commands via putty etc...i have included a cccamd.list file anyway...chmod it to 644 and add cline

As i say i dont know how amikos work but you must remember to set the mg_cfg file to G: 32 for cline only use OR/// G: 33 for cline and newcamd simultaneous use.

MK

• Dont know amikos but cccamd.list is basically just a directory that you can add easily to any location you wish ! thats the great thing about linux files and you can add it with the likes of wincsp or commands via putty etc...i have included a cccamd.list file anyway...chmod it to 644 and add cline

As i say i dont know how amikos work but you must remember to set the mg_cfg file to G: 32 for cline only use OR/// G: 33 for cline and newcamd simultaneous use.

MK

meerkat is spot on......i use amiko box and ccam does not work well........oscam is the best emu for amiko but can be very tricky,you have to mess around with server file sometimes to get it right.......mgcamd with cccamd.list file works well with amiko boxes

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!