What channels to test local cards?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,764 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I was wondering if we could possibly compile a list of what channels to test for which cards?
    I'm trying to gather shares with people with locals, but most of them I haven't heard of and wouldn't know what channels or even which satellite to try to make sure they work.

Cheers

• NOTE: if you see someone for example a sly.uk card, they might only have the basic package,,In spain there are cards for C+liga ONLY then others with C+ only then others with combinations of packages..so to be honest it?s very hard to see unless you take the long route and # every peer except the one you want to test then go through the channels to see what opens,remember to use only { 0:0:1 } at the end of the Cline.
    this is the reason that you see users advertising FULL or HD or Sports or series,etc,,,this is the essence of cardsharing after all.
    caz

• masterG, I had a look at LyngSat, but it only has the major cards. I couldn't find what channels to test certain xxx cards for example, and also a card described as HDPlus (19E).

caz, this is exactly what i've been doing, and tend to do it whenever I get a new share with a local. As long as I know the card opens 1 channel, im happy. I just dont want any fakers or expired cards thinking they can get one over on me.

I got a new share today that advertised 1 local, but the server appears to have 8 locals!!
    The 1 advertised local works, but the remaining I believe to possibly be fake as they got blocked when I added my card list to the cline.

• It?s also possible that they were Nlines ending in 256 appearing as locales,,in webinfo you can see which cards they have physically and which are Nlines(nlines will come up as a different colour with the node ending in * ) obviously the old/fakes will be shown up if you have an uptodate providors list ,it will clearly tell you the olds/fakes,, remember this:? http://linuxsat-shares.com/showthread.php?401-Blocking-Fake-Old-cards&p=1462#post1462 ?? I?ll try do a list of "locals" if I ever get the time...

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!